• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Djinn Ignores Hex

David V.

Reaction score
Good night everybody, I just want to clarify if this is a Bug o simply a way Djinn frizz abilities actually work.
When using a Red Velvet against Djinn, after inflicting Hex on her she continued receiving her 3 Buffs every 10 seconds, completely ignoring Hex. Is this a bug or just the way Djinn Frizz abilities work?

Note: The Hex Simbol was there, so no resistance or Immunity applied there.

Last edited:
It's a visual bug. Basically Signature Abilities that use timers don't always play nice with the timing of when the UI for the buffs/debuffs actually display. Technically, the Hex is being applied after Frizz already receives her buffs, it just doesn't appear that way.

Reactions: David V.
It's a visual bug. Basically Signature Abilities that use timers don't always play nice with the timing of when the UI for the buffs/debuffs actually display. Technically, the Hex is being applied after Frizz already receives her buffs, it just doesn't appear that way.
So, basically if i keep inflicting Hex I should be able to actually get the effect to work ant prevent her from getting her buffs, right?

Btw,y love your outfit Bones

Yes, in theory if you were constantly inflicting Hex, her SA would not work at some point. and thank you, I enjoy snazzing it up when I hit the town.