• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters double active and inactive transmutation button

No lo se tu dime

Reaction score
1-Oigan, estaría bien que agregaran un botón para que la transmutación de double esté activa o inactiva? para que cuando double bloquee y este en ventaja elemental, no pierda la ventaja elemental

2-Hey, would it be nice if you added a button so that the double transmutation is active or inactive? so that when he double blocks and is in elemental advantage, he doesn't lose elemental advantage

1-con el mismo modelo del boton del modo hype o cargas de dragon, aunque van a implementar esta misma mecánica con peacock y painwheel, un botón que active el "riesgo de vuelo" o "como un avestruz"

2-with the same model of the hype mode button or dragon charges, although they are going to implement this same mechanic with peacock and painwheel, a button that activates the "flight risk" or "like an ostrich"

Hola No lo se tu dime!

Bienvenido a los Foros!

Como jugador regular de Double, debo decir que no es tan dificil mantenerla en su ventaja elemental para aprobechar su MA CHAOS. Si tenemos en cuenta que double solo cambia de elemento al poner guardia y no ser golpeada, debemos ser mas agresivos de manera tactica para no bloquear por mas tiempo cuando estemos en el elemento que queramos, o solo poner guardia cuando esten a punto de golpearnos, y castigar al oponente en cuanto sea posible, para no transmutar de elemento por accidente.

¡Con practica esto es mas facil de lo que parece!

Ahora, hablando de los botones para Painwheel y Peacock, ¡En el Skullgirls Mobile Roadmap 2023 hacen mencion de estos mismos controles que se implementaran en un futuro proximo y que van cambiar la manera de jugar con dichos personajes para mucho bien!

(Yo: -¡Espero haberte ayudado!

Tú:
-1684171172743.png)

Hola No lo se tu dime!

Bienvenido a los Foros!

Como jugador regular de Double, debo decir que no es tan dificil mantenerla en su ventaja elemental para aprobechar su MA CHAOS. Si tenemos en cuenta que double solo cambia de elemento al poner guardia y no ser golpeada, debemos ser mas agresivos de manera tactica para no bloquear por mas tiempo cuando estemos en el elemento que queramos, o solo poner guardia cuando esten a punto de golpearnos, y castigar al oponente en cuanto sea posible, para no transmutar de elemento por accidente.

Ahora, hablando de los botones para Painwheel y Peacock, ¡En el Skullgirls Mobile Roadmap 2023 hacen mencion de estos mismos controles que se implementaran en un futuro proximo y que van cambiar la manera de jugar con dichos personajes para mucho bien!

(Yo: -¡Espero haberte ayudado!

Tú:
-View attachment 19238)
Buenas tardes Erick Draves

Literalmente, me inspire de ahí para hacer mi nombre, (es el mismo en SKG) ahora volviendo al tema, tienes razón, pero algo de double que no mencione fue su baja vida y los proyectiles, talvez para los jugadores nuevos sea difícil bloquear a tiempo, con práctica se logra todo, eso es cierto, pero double al ser una luchadora poco resistente, al tratar de meter presión al oponente, puede llegar a ser castigada con un proyectil, eliminándola (pasaría con monjerias, ya que tiene poca vida)
Para que entiendas más mi explicación y la idea anteriormente mencionada, puedes ver este video (que casualmente me encontré)

Más que una mecánica que se deba implementar, es más que todo por comodidad a la hora de pelear, en fin, que tengas buena tarde, espero con ansias tu respuesta.

Reactions: Erick Draves
There is no need for such a button.

Part of the double needs a change of elements, others do not need it. that is, do you want to make a hero who can choose an element with advantage and hang a lot of different debuffs from a unique specialness, but at the same time hide a little in the block without losing anything? It doesn't seem right to me.

Also, for example, what will you do if a bot in the rifts under the nominal catalyst double disables switching elements? - You'll just die in a few seconds while he's standing in the block.

Okay, let's see what we decided to implement this function. In order to switch it, you need to press the lock. If you are standing in a block, you need to get out of it, and then get up again, what is better than what is now?

Or okay, let's see that it can be switched standing in the block. I, like probably many here, play with 2 thumbs. Will I have to intercept the phone to press the 3rd finger or what? Not to mention that triple touch is one of the gestures that in my case takes a screenshot and pauses the game. That is, for the sake of this button, everyone needs to retrain and change the settings? When playing on cats, there is no triple tap, because they do not run their head out of the block.

A couple more questions: Do you play fortune or robo-fortune with your head? - Many do not play, because it is not convenient, and as a result, after a few taps on the screen, the bot assistant throws it himself.

If you are going to introduce something like this, then you need to create a whole user management section where you can select what you need.

And so it makes no sense to clutter up the game space.

Last edited:
There is no need for such a button.

Part of the double needs a change of elements, others do not need it. that is, do you want to make a hero who can choose an element with advantage and hang a lot of different debuffs from a unique specialness, but at the same time hide a little in the block without losing anything? It doesn't seem right to me.

Also, for example, what will you do if a bot in the rifts under the nominal catalyst double disables switching elements? - You'll just die in a few seconds while he's standing in the block.

Okay, let's see what we decided to implement this function. In order to switch it, you need to press the lock. If you are standing in a block, you need to get out of it, and then get up again, what is better than what is now?

Or okay, let's see that it can be switched standing in the block. I, like probably many here, play with 2 thumbs. Will I have to intercept the phone to press the 3rd finger or what? Not to mention that triple touch is one of the gestures that in my case takes a screenshot and pauses the game. That is, for the sake of this button, everyone needs to retrain and change the settings? When playing on cats, there is no triple tap, because they do not run their head out of the block.

A couple more questions: Do you play fortune or robo-fortune with your head? - Many do not play, because it is not convenient, and as a result, after a few taps on the screen, the bot assistant throws it himself.

If you are going to introduce something like this, then you need to create a whole user management section where you can select what you need.

And so it makes no sense to clutter up the game space.
he almost hit me while scolding me

Además, double ya de por sí tiene bajas estadísticas, y que mientras bloquee pierda la ventaja elemental, algo que define la estrategia de double, pues tambien pierde sentido, más que todo, es por comodidad porque aún así si no se implementa, las variantes que double que generan muchos efectos positivos seguirán igual, y las que no, mientras transmutan, quedarian muy expuestas a agarres mientras bloquean, por eso digo que es una idea por comodidad, por ejemplo, ms fortune es una luchadora que abusa demasiado de su agilidad y su cabeza, la cual puede atraer y tirar con facilidad, su cabeza es su punto fuerte y le da ventaja a corta y largas distancias, algo que le da mucha libertad en la batalla, ms fortune depende de su cabeza, entonces, si lo comparamos con lo que tu dices de la nueva mecanica que quiero implementar de doubles, entonces ¿te quejas porque no puedes dejar de bloquear o sacar tu tercer dedo por un instante para mover la cabeza de ms fortune? Porque eso me demuestras con la mecanica de double que propongo, porsupuesto que el botón debería tener un modelo diferente, algo más cómodo, es solo un concepto, no una idea que cambiara el juego, entonces ¿porque no darle un poco más de comodidad a los jugadores de double, en algo que pertenece en la jugabilidad de double?

Solo saque el ejemplo de ms fortune porque tu también empezaste a sacar ejemplos con robo fortune.

Hola No lo se tu dime!

Bienvenido a los Foros!

Basically this; Double's transmutation ability forces a play-style that is intentionally different from other characters.

High risk = High rewards.

Every other character you can block from a distance and wait for the opponent to come to you and you punish.
With Double you can't do that if you want to stay in the element you currently are in. (conversely, Double's ability is 'safe' to do from a distance get new transmutation(s)).
Of course the RNG of transmutation is what is really ups the risk (and difficulty), if Doubles mutations were a set order, it would be too easy, the lock essentially does the same thing. A 'lock' for Double has been suggested before and while possible, implementing it would go against the spirit of the character.

Peacock and Painwheel getting ability buttons is different; their abilities require inputs that often register as other inputs and that makes them inconsistent and those abilities are used much less.

Basically this; Double's transmutation ability forces a play-style that is intentionally different from other characters.

Every other character you can block from a distance and wait for the opponent to come to you and you punish.
With Double you can't do that if you want to stay in the element you currently are in. (conversely, Double's ability is 'safe' to do from a distance get new transmutation(s)).
Of course the RNG of transmutation is what is really ups the risk (and difficulty), if Doubles mutations were a set order, it would be too easy, the lock essentially does the same thing. A 'lock' for Double has been suggested before and while possible, implementing it would go against the spirit of the character.

Peacock and Painwheel getting ability buttons is different; their abilities require inputs that often register as other inputs and that makes them inconsistent and those abilities are used much less.
Yeah, Evil Gordo explained it all more in detail!

he almost hit me while scolding me

Además, double ya de por sí tiene bajas estadísticas, y que mientras bloquee pierda la ventaja elemental, algo que define la estrategia de double, pues tambien pierde sentido, más que todo, es por comodidad porque aún así si no se implementa, las variantes que double que generan muchos efectos positivos seguirán igual, y las que no, mientras transmutan, quedarian muy expuestas a agarres mientras bloquean, por eso digo que es una idea por comodidad, por ejemplo, ms fortune es una luchadora que abusa demasiado de su agilidad y su cabeza, la cual puede atraer y tirar con facilidad, su cabeza es su punto fuerte y le da ventaja a corta y largas distancias, algo que le da mucha libertad en la batalla, ms fortune depende de su cabeza, entonces, si lo comparamos con lo que tu dices de la nueva mecanica que quiero implementar de doubles, entonces ¿te quejas porque no puedes dejar de bloquear o sacar tu tercer dedo por un instante para mover la cabeza de ms fortune? Porque eso me demuestras con la mecanica de double que propongo, porsupuesto que el botón debería tener un modelo diferente, algo más cómodo, es solo un concepto, no una idea que cambiara el juego, entonces ¿porque no darle un poco más de comodidad a los jugadores de double, en algo que pertenece en la jugabilidad de double?

Solo saque el ejemplo de ms fortune porque tu también empezaste a sacar ejemplos con robo fortune.
It is difficult to communicate through a translator, but there is no choice.

1. I wasn't going to hit you, but just argued my position by steps.
2. Miss Fortune's head is not only a strong side that allows you to attack from a distance, she also has a weakness - a damag on the head passes through the hero
3. I complain not so much about the inconvenience of playing with 3 fingers, if I can not press the button, then in general, except for the reduced space for gestures, nothing will change for me and I will be able to play as before. I complain that choosing a double will give an advantage to the elements in every match. And this completely changes the balance of the game. even a bronze double in advantage will be able to win many if she just pumps a unique ability to debuff and increase the chance of a crit. By the way, the introduction of the retention of one element will also affect the characteristics that you will be looking for in the techniques, and accordingly, the heroes of the defense will have to focus their attention on other statistics.

So your idea can radically change the game, and yes, the presence of element retention is not according to the canon, because double prefers variability.

I only want double to follow a cycle of elements. Complete rng makes Double a bit unreliable in rifts. If one looks at the best Doubles they are mostly the ones that don't depend on Transmutation much or their sa does not need specific elements.
Chaos is insane but mostly not used coz of rng of elements

I agree with this statement, completely...
I only want double to follow a cycle of elements. Complete rng makes Double a bit unreliable in rifts. If one looks at the best Doubles they are mostly the ones that don't depend on Transmutation much or their sa does not need specific elements.
Chaos is insane but mostly not used coz of rng of elements
but I strongly agree with this as well. Don't you think there should be some way to make her real strength, wich should be always having elemental advantage (+ CA/PA bonus which is crazy high when capped), a bit more reliable?? Drop suggestions if you do :)
I talked about this in some other thread but I think PA activation could change your element to the currently advantageous in a fight. I think that also deals with the problem of "why keep on transmuting till I get PA if I already got the element I wanted", without killing the spirit of Double's gameplay, wich I love.