• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Dream Catcher Discussion

She seems very good, but if the blocking part is part of her SA, i might not be personally very fond of her

I just recently got her from one of the hand-drawn relics from Peacock's master origin story and she is really good. I forgot to take a screenshot of it but I maxed out her SAs and she has a 25% chance of stunning opponent for 6 seconds when using a special move or tagging in. While she is facing near a stunned opponent, she will gain 1 stack of precision, 5% health and 5% meter every second. She is both a offensive and defensive character. I recommend pairing her with characters that give benefits to fighters when tagging in such as Rerun, Icy Hot etc. Do note that her SAs will not work against Dark characters (idk why her SAs said so). Will upload photo when I manage to.

Last edited:
here you go. I also recommend equipping her with a lot of special moves maybe 3 so then you have room for 2 blockbusters.IMG_1315.PNGIMG_1315.PNGIMG_1316.PNG