• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal duplicate daily login rewards

gost1212

Reaction score
Hi.

the glitch happened as I was waiting for the new login daily rewards, but as I opened and collected the rewards ( plus subscription ), the same exact rewards started rolling on screen again.

I couldn't capture it sadly, but it did left something behind. day 8 of daily login reward is a silver move relic. I did get a dup from it ( and possibly 50 theonite and 50,000 coins dup as well ). when I tried opening them first, the first relic open just fine ( hence I got the legit login reward first ), but the second one keeps giving me error with this code "8.UDE.12".

a video of the dup relic.

phone: Galaxy Samsung A51.
model number: SM-A515F/DNS

what I did specifically to cause this is as below:
1- press login reward schedule icon a few seconds before the new daily rewards ( less the 5 seconds on clock ).
2- wait for the daily and subscription rewards with old timers to roll in ( that's when the timer should be zeros ).
3- press login reward schedule icon again to receive login rewards of the new day ( pressing the button right after login rewards quickly ).
4- without intervention from my part, after closing first login rewards window. a second one appears showing the same collected rewards from the same day, but uncollected. so I collect what's already collected ( which duplicate items should have occurred by now ).

It's a well known issue, not sure when it'll get fixed. We're doing a lot of server upgrades so possible it'll get fixed along with that. A good rule of thumb is to fully close the game and restart once the day resets.

Your game should update to the correct items once it resyncs with the server.

Reactions: gost1212