1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Collection Easter Egg Poses

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Animus66, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Animus66

Animus66 Active Member

Screenshot_20181012-120104.png I was just thinking when on a character where you can look at your moves,stats, and progress how cool it'll be just to have a pop out pose?

Generally doing a bit of editing to make someone feel surprised as to "that's not in the game" to actually think it'll be cool to be in it?.

Easter egg - [​IMG] sketch-1539342846297.png

Krovelnaut Iron likes this.
  2. Psyche

Psyche Moderator

Sounds fun, but also a lot of effort for something that is essentially superficial. Maybe once the dev team gets more important matters off their plate.

Animus66 likes this.
  3. bestsuperblox65

It would be pretty hard for them, since they don't really make the characters. They take them from the PC/Console version of the game, and unless Kinuko still animates for the team, I doubt it'll be implemented.

Although, they did make some fresh animations. I wonder who is animating now.

Animus66 likes this.
  4. Animus66

Animus66 Active Member

True, a lot of stuff has been added and is getting added all the time.

Just thinking fun purposes?

Suppose it could be used as a idea for future Skullgirls games as so far, it is small.. but who doesn't love Easter Eggs?:)

Yep, like the one for Ms Fortune? I didn't even realise first seeing her spin around, that it was new when it was first leaked.

She loked great though!

Psyche likes this.