• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Eliza PF event

meta

Reaction score
Regarding the Eliza PF event. I was grinding the gold tier to get the gold card, and the last thirty minutes of the event, I kept getting an error during fights which kept kicking me out to the main menu mid fights and resetting any streak I have. Consequently, I missed out on the gold card opportunity.
Any help regarding this?
I have an iPhone 6S plus, running iOS 10.2

I noticed about 20 different error prompts while messing with game - remember to copy&paste the content of prompt U encounter. Or at least error code if it is displayed.

Have this error happened to U after Eliza PF, in other PFs?

I noticed about 20 different error prompts while messing with game - remember to copy&paste the content of prompt U encounter. Or at least error code if it is displayed.

Have this error happened to U after Eliza PF, in other PFs?
That happened twice. The rest it is just connection time outs. Even that I was on Wi-Fi. I missed out in the rewards from that event too.

Ownface, MightyZug told me to tag you but not sure how to tag ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
These are the errors I got and lost on the chance to get the card :

3.UDE.20 and 8.UDE.23

@meta Apologies for the delayed response. Feel free to message me directly if you've received no response to a post after 48 hours. It sounds like you may have encountered server issues possibly related to increased traffic from other people trying to get in as many points as possible towards the end of the event as well. The best thing you can do in these instances is to use the in-game Help button in the options menu to create an official customer service inquiry with LINE.

Just as a reminder, none of the prize fight rewards are guaranteed without ranking in the applicable tier. The best way to try and win those gold fighters is to try and stay active throughout the event. I know server issues can be frustrating though, especially when trying to squeeze in those last few points at the end of an event. If you continue to experience these issues on a regular basis, please let us know!