• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

encuesta para crear una carta de personaje

¿que personajes, rango, elemento y paleta de color quieren?

• squigly, fuego, diamante, feng

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • annie, agua, plata, lucina (fire emblem)

• cerebella, fuego, diamante, sailor mars

• eliza, agua, plata, sailor mercury

• robo-fortune, luz, oro, sailor moon

• Ms. fortune, agua, diamante, lapislazuli (steven universe)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
😁 We're on the same brainwave. One of the first cards I made was a Princess Peach:

peach-parasoul.png
The name needs work though. "Prunus Persica" is just the species name for the fruit, the peach. Needs a royal pun like "Mushroom Monarch"

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: shivy and Art3mes
y también hice una parasoul con la paleta de la princesa peach, no me quedó tan bien

Last edited:
The poses come from the Digital Art Compendium. It was once an exclusive prize for a certain tier of supporter back when Skullgirls had an Indie-Go-Go crowd funding campaign (the results being Squigly, Big Band, Eliza, Beowulf, Fukua, and Robo-Fortune). The Digital Art Compendium is now part of the season pass anyone can buy now on Steam for Skullgirls 2nd Encore. It contains nearly 6 GB of Skullgirls art, including the hundreds of frames for every character.

Before the palette editor (https://sgmpalette.netlify.app/) existed, I had to take a frame from the Digital Art Compendium and change the colors in Photoshop.

recolor.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Art3mes and shivy
esta es un color adicional que hice y me gustaría que adivinaran el personaje que usé para ponerle el color a annie (no puedo ponerle rango ni nada por razones de los archivos, el rango era diamante, y el elemento fuego y se llama godess of fire:( ) espero que les guste:D:D:DAnnie_SM4_DestructionPillar (1).pngAnnie_SM5_CrescentCut (1).pngAnnie_BB5_AutographMagicGirl (1).pngAnnie_StarShine (1).pngAnnie_HeatSynced (4).pngAnnie_BB2_SaganBeam (2).pngAnnie_BB3_GravitySlingshot (1).pngAnnie_BB4_PillarOfCreation (1).pngAnnie_Portrait (1).png
habilidad N1: cuando annie usa un blockbuster se le otorgará 1/2/3 uds. de rabia.
habilidad N2:al conseguir rabia annie ganará inmunidad e inquebrantable y le causa sangrado al oponente.

Attachments

• godess of fire annie.png
    godess of fire annie.png
    190.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Reactions: Art3mes