• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Energy Cool down Tree

AsDwUiLmT

Reaction score
Hello, this is my first time reporting a bug, and my first post on this forum. I'm not sure if it is just my device or if other players have this problem as well, but I wanted to share it just in case. If it helps, I have an Android 8.0.0.

Well I wanted to be thorough with details, but apparently the forum didn't like how much content I had, so one time I had 2 characters with low energy, when I bought energy cooldown on one, it actually gained several bars, enough to fight again, while the other did not.

Another time, I was using a different character, and she had about 2 bars of energy, I bought one energy cooldown, and then she only had 1 bar of energy.

Final time, the second character again, she was completely out of energy, but when I bought 3 energy cooldowns, she then could fight again.

This doesn't happen all the time, and the energy loss portion doesn't seem to happen to fighters with full energy.

A quick note, I don't think it is a major issue, but if a newer player notices sometimes buying energy cooldown replenishes the bars, and other times it won't, well it might be confusing or frustrating to some, if they don't assume it was a bug at first.