• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Error code : 9000

Fritzyl

Reaction score
I'm new to this game, I downloaded it a few hours ago but I'm stuck on "error : 9000" at the very start where I try to make an account, I've tried everything, reinstalling the game, restarting my phone, and using other tips that I have researched on reddit and this forum, my device is a Realme C21-Y and it has the requirements met for the compatibility, I don't really know what to do now but I'll wait.

Sorry to hear that you're dealing with this issue! Error code 9000 usually means that there is either some sort of issue with the connection you're playing SGM on or the internet infrastructure in your area. You should try resetting your router at home, or try using a different internet connection to play.

Sorry to hear that you're dealing with this issue! Error code 9000 usually means that there is either some sort of issue with the connection you're playing SGM on or the internet infrastructure in your area. You should try resetting your router at home, or try using a different internet connection to play.
I re-setted my router but it didn't work so I went to my friends house and used their internet to connect to the server but it didn't work as well, might be some infrastructure in my area, but I'll try some different devices to see if it works.

Thanks for answering btw.

I re-setted my router but it didn't work so I went to my friends house and used their internet to connect to the server but it didn't work as well, might be some infrastructure in my area, but I'll try some different devices to see if it works.

Thanks for answering btw.
I changed my devices language to English it works now hehe

I'm glad it works now! I'll take note that changing your device language to English was able to help. Please let us know if you have any issues in the future.

Reactions: Fritzyl
@Fritzyl what language were you originally playing in?