• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Event rewards indicator

Nigfoi

Reaction score
I believe it it would be useful to put some type of indicator on prize fight event rewards. Just to let players know that with their current score they’ll be in a certain percential of players. This will help instead of me blind grinding crossing my fingers that I’m in 1-10% then waking up and seeing you grind to 10 mil or more for no reason. Just a simple indidcator that lets us know how far we’re away from the next percential so we know wether to stop or keep going.

Reactions: Yomady
Its meant to be a system to when you choose to stop, that's your rewards?. We aren't meant to go that flat out, if you can't do it. I used to struggle getting a 12 streak until built up confidence and skill, then passed that marker. Not many hit 1-10, if the score is revealed, then everyone will aim for it, probably sitting awake all night to hit it rather then just saying its enough? At least believe so? Also have to remember, it gets tougher after 16 streak on defense (good update that one, everything on the can, no more infinite streaks) :)

Reactions: Nigfoi
Eeeh, it will probably cause a runaway reaction, and some thresholds will explode. I think many people can hit 1-10% if they try a bit but don't bother because effort. When they see a clear goalpost, they might as well chase it, and then it starts moving, and we are having a rat race.

Now the threshold is defined by how much effort people can be bothered to put in. If we make the goalposts clear (and moving), it will be more about stamina and how much people can afford not to sleep.