• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Exclusive Fighters?

Chocostix

Reaction score
I would like to address this issue about the 5 exclusive characters in the Elemental Relics. I don't know how to start off honestly. It seems weird to have 5 Fighters to be excluded in 5 DIFFERENT Relics and not have them obtainable through 'normal' Premium Relics. They seem to be late-game grabs... which I'm honestly worried about. So... is it just me?

Reactions: Hall☆weenQueen
It just you.... who cares about exclusive golds most of them suck only megasonic and grim fan are decent

It just you.... who cares about exclusive golds most of them suck only megasonic and grim fan are decent

That's not my point. What I'm trying to say is why are they making them Exclusive in the first place? It seems odd to have obviously suck-arse Fighters to be in a different kind of Relic. And to make matters worse, all individual Fighters are in different Relics respectively.

I don't mind it.

It is an incentive to attract attention to the new Elemental Essence relics. Remember how Squigly was only in her relic until recently? That will probably be the fate of the new characters... eventually (read: not anytime soon). Until then, remember to enjoy being extra lucky (like a lotto winner being struck by lightning) when you do get them.

Reactions: PHPP and Chocostix
That's not my point. What I'm trying to say is why are they making them Exclusive in the first place? It seems odd to have obviously suck-arse Fighters to be in a different kind of Relic. And to make matters worse, all individual Fighters are in different Relics respectively.

I thought it was pretty obvious; Elemental Relics are way more expensive than Premiers. Unless there's a good enough incentive people aren't going to buy them.

Reactions: Chocostix
I don't mind it.

It is an incentive to attract attention to the new Elemental Essence relics. Remember how Squigly was only in her relic until recently? That will probably be the fate of the new characters... eventually (read: not anytime soon). Until then, remember to enjoy being extra lucky (like a lotto winner being struck by lightning) when you do get them.

...It's probably me having the ideal in ARPGs where Fighters get released but gets locked through currency and RNG and not through actual play is ok but not that great. Though knowing what HV did what they did with Squigly, (thanks.) I should'nt be this worried. Thanks to all of your replies on my concern though.

Reactions: BallotBoxer
Consider it a bonus for buying elemental relics. Honestly unless you're really late game and you're gunning for that diamond fighter, I don't think they're very worthwhile to buy. The exclusive characters are like nice extra reward you might get.

Yah I agree with most comments above, it is just to enhance the depth of Skullgirls game. Also it makes the game more interesting as there are other fighters and we have to get it in a different way. Consider it as an achievement, not an essential part in your game

Do people not remember that character relics used to have character-exclusive gold variants? There were (at the time) 9 character relic-exclusive worth 150 Theonite a pop (1500 for 10+1).

Just cause they seem weak doesn't make them the weakest.

I made that mistake with Painwheel at the very start but that bleed.... Bleed!!! Just didn't like her run up?! Then a event played and well it went great thought the same with Squigly too.

More of a power dude... Filas great even without abilities!