• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights Extending time from 3 to 4 mintues after reaching streak 15 in PFs

Extending time from 3 to 4 mintues after reaching streak 15 in PFs

• Yes!

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • No.

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Maybe.

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

Sendy

Reaction score
After reaching streak 15 our opponents get stronger, and it's not always possible to finish a fight within 3 minutes time frame (looking at you, Model Leader, Assassin's Greed, and Splitting Image). It would be nice to get some more time to deal with them after reaching higher streaks, and streak 15 seems to be the best for that.

Extending it from 3 to 4 minutes after reaching streak 15 will be of benefit to everyone and still won't affect the game that much.

Just invest in offense

This feature is more useful to low-level players than it is for me. Yet it still annoys me when I lose my high streak because I needed 10 (TEN) more seconds. Luckily it doesn't happen often.

We all make mistakes, and sometimes, when you make a mistake against fighters like Dream Band, Splitting Image and Assassin's Greed, it can come at a high price of time. Dream Band literally wasted 1:30m of my time because he didn't want to tag out, and he had Final Stand and 4 stacks of Armor.

Only few fighters are broken to the point where it takes some time to deal with them, rest are just 30s, 45 at best even at really high streaks.

It might sound repetitive, but just as @bbp said, try to invest in your offense. Lacking in Attack power is sometimes the main reason to fail a 3 minutes match.

But if you can´t hit the opponent hard enough, try to play in a smart way. Many variants might help you out.

Triller Squigly can decimate the HP of a team in one minute ONLY tagging them out (I play her with 3 tag out movs). Xenomorph can play suicidal to give 3 stacks of permanent bleed to the oponent (And valentine can bring her back just to... die again), or you can play extra chessy with her/his doom.

Filia might find problems with Valentine Variants because her close relation with bleeds, but if you´re lucky and you have her, Filia Class Cutter if well invested, can make her stop regenerating with HEAL BLOCK if you hit her good, and if you use LEECH marquee, you can heal pretty well the damage you could recive from BB usage.

Squigly´s Inferno of Leviatan is also a great way to give her heal block and WITHER (5% less of bb meter per second) to keep her bb3 away a day. Or just combo her down to death only

Squigly has an amaizing super long combo vs bigbands, what could prevent Dreamband to hit the ground and win inmunity/reset his buffs timers.

Model Leader:
Very weak to: Cerebella and Beowulf Throws. Bad Hair day Filia, Xenomorph, Djiin Frizz Filia with 5 stacks of enrage bb3´s. Eliza Red velvet (But be aware that she moslty have tons of HP investment, so she might take away her SA, but be really hard to decimate).

Assassin's Greed:
Very weak to: Not use BB´s at all (Like Roge Agent Ms Fortune), Wulfsbane, Terror bite Robo Fortune.

Splitting Image: Very weak to: God?... Hacks? (No, just a jokeeee! please don´t now I´m sad meeee!! ToT), Window cellphone throwing?, Uninstalling the game? Naaa, just use a bad hair day with the firt cut and a valentine final stand support, let her hit you a little bit and then counter to perma bleed her to death. Squigly Jackson and Xenomorph works fine with her too. Also, hitting her with a well invested attack diamond brings her down.

Hope this helps a little!!

Reactions: bbp and Holy Goose
So, I took that advice about investing in offense, had to sell my house though, and I might be homeless now, but I can at least beat them all now.

Screenshot-20220506-153207-com-autumn-skullgirls.jpg

Screenshot taken before disaster... Final Stand ruined my life yet again.

Jokes aside, it looks like this turned into topic on "how to beat broken fighters", which wasn't my goal.

Since I included the poll to see whether people want this feature or not, it looks like the answer is "no", and that's fine by me. But you have no right to complain when you lose your high streak because you needed one more second to finish the fight.

Lacking in Attack power is sometimes the main reason to fail a 3 minutes match.
Now I will give you a very vivid example on this one. I literally had to face Assassin's Greed with 5 moves (Level 10~) unlock marquee ability with heavy regen (from ICU), and my main inflicted with bleed, and it was around streak 70. Biggest reason why one could fail 3m match is because of fighters like SI and AG that can get HP back in the speed of light. I barely managed to beat her because I was lucky enough to have a heavy hitter (and 4 stacks of enrage (and she couldn't get Final Stand)).

If I lose thats because I get killed instantly or because of BB3... I usually bring one carry, rest are just support or some fighters in making.

So I might be just a *lil* controversial here but, I think I understand both sides of the discussion here. Extending the time more than it needs to be doesn't exactly help other than allowing people who just need to get stronger / use better fighters win more fights, but, in my opinion, it wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing.

A minute isn't exactly very radical, and if anything, if you were already taking a while to finish the fight and the win just won't happen, you already know you're doing it wrong.

It seems now the more defensive fighters have increasingly more effects to contend with, and combined with prize fight modifiers can make fights last longer than it ought to be.

Certain modifiers make the grind a pain, and I empathize with that. There are of course ways to deal with it (i.e love getting rid of opponent buffs with Eliza's Chaos Banish) but I personally don't see any real reason extending the time when we're already deep into the streak or in general affects anything other than whether or not weaker players may have the chance to actually measure up to the big leagues.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sendy
Splitting Image: Very weak to: God?... Hacks? (No, just a jokeeee! please don´t now I´m sad meeee!! ToT), Window cellphone throwing?, Uninstalling the game? Naaa, just use a bad hair day with the firt cut and a valentine final stand support, let her hit you a little bit and then counter to perma bleed her to death. Squigly Jackson and Xenomorph works fine with her too. Also, hitting her with a well invested attack diamond brings her down.
Purminator is the Answer

After reaching streak 15 our opponents get stronger, and it's not always possible to finish a fight within 3 minutes time frame (looking at you, Model Leader, Assassin's Greed, and Splitting Image). It would be nice to get some more time to deal with them after reaching higher streaks, and streak 15 seems to be the best for that.

Extending it from 3 to 4 minutes after reaching streak 15 will be of benefit to everyone and still won't affect the game that much.
Me watching the prize fight enemy do nothing but block and spam grab while I have 10 seconds left

• Angry
Reactions: Diony
Agree. Especially for anyone who wants to level up their character by fight against an opponent's character with higher power. Considering that fighting a character with a higher power will give more experience to the character being developed

Reactions: Diony and Wulfden