• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Eyes on the Prize! The Prize Fight Tier List!

Hermech_Crab

Reaction score
As this game developed more and more over the last year, I came to a realization: While some fighters are usually better in all around places, there are some places where they truly shine and others where they become completely unviable. One only has to look at Gene Therapy's PF to get a grasp of easily the meta changes on certain events. I think the way to proceed going forward is not only to look at the stats and SA of each fighter, but which PFs do fighters REALLY shine in.@moisterrific has done an excellent job detailing the general info of fighters, so in this thread is more for some of the best and worst fighters to use per PF.

As we don't currently have a compiled list of every PF effect (and I can't remember them all from memory, sorry), this will be a real work in progress, so keep checking back as more information is added!

Modifier: Each character is afflicted with Permanent Bleed.
Notes: Pretty easy, pretty basic. Pretty much any fighter will get the job done here. No particular Don'ts of note, but below are some fighters who can shine in this PF. Also, apparently stacking enough Bleed Resist will give you immunity to the modifier all together. Fancy that?
Dos:

1. Wulfsbane: One of the strongest overall fightersso far, wulfsbane under this modifier will always have increased damage to pummel his opponents. thanks to his SA. Even the more tankier built teams will have trouble surviving more than 2 combos from this beast.
  2. Twisted Mettle: Huh? A bronze this far up? Well Twisted Mettle has an absolute field day under this modifier. Her SA allows you to inflict Bleed on opponents if they are already bleeding....which fortunately for you the opponent will always be. The bleeds you stack also are separate from the continuous one, so in a combo its very likely to have 6 stacks of bleed by the time the combo ends.
  3. Diva Intervention: You know, its kind of cheating to be smooching off of your opponents HP and meter when your both supposed to be suffering. If you don't have such moral dilemmas, this Eliza renders this modifier moot. Don't even look at your own HP, just keep up brutal pressure using Sehkmet Mode until the entire enemy team is laid to rest.
Don'ts:
N/A
Modifiers:No Golds. Standard attacks do no damage at all. Blockbusters do 100% bonus damage. Special Move Cooldown is reduced by 50%
Notes:Man oh man I hope you guys didnt evolve some of your best silvers like I did before this PF revealed itself. This is a rather HARD PF for the unprepared relying solely on specials and Blockbusters to do any damage at all. Characters who have easily spammable attacks, grant bonus meter, or can lock out your opponents attacks are all greatly appreciated.
Dos:

1. Pea Shooter: A real team player, Peacock not only has powerful projectiles boosted even higher by her SA, the same ability will boost damage for your entire team if they are also running projectiles. Adding in the fact that she can play from a long distance away with her bombs and guns, and you snag victory from your opponents without the danger of face to face confrontations. A must have for anyone planning the long range game.
  2. Grey Matter. Bonus meter for yourself and your entire team right off the bat is a godsend in this mode. Her combo potential is also second only to Big Band, meaning a stray hit with her can be fatal to your opponent as you take them for some rides and smack them with a BB or two before finishing. A good addition to any team with a Blockbuster focus.
  3. Bad Ms Frosty/No Egrets: These 2 ice queens have the power to lock your opponent out of their specials and blockbusters when they score a critical hit. while good abilities on their own, in this PF it means they are absolutely fangless for a few seconds after they are inflicted. Use this time to gain meter for you Blockbusters and finish them off before they recover!
  4. Heavy Reign: A similar idea to the ladies above, this one cares a lot about crits but in a different way; Crits get her closer and closer to filling up her meter, whether giving or receiving them. Keep smacking the enemy and unleash powerful projectiles with Silent Scope and Inferno Brigade for clean kills.
  5. Hype Man: A true Wulf never leaves it's pack behind, and that teamwork spirit is what Hype Man is all about. Once you have the ability to enter Hype Moe, but don't activate it, your teammates can gain up to 100% bonus meter while Wulf attacks. But if he does decide to go into Hype Mode, you will be able to directly strike at your enemies Blockbuster meter, crippling anyone who is focusing on them to do damage. Know when to charge your teammates and when to cripple potential threats to maximize your efficiency with this beast. Might also be worth comboing this one with Grey Matter for big meter gains!
  6. Ivy League: Punishing meter dependent characters, Ivy is all about chewing up your opponent meter by stacking slows and flat out removing meter from the opponents attacks.Use your tears well and they wont be able to get a scratch on you before your own meter fills to the brim. Consider comboing Ivy with either Pea Shooter or a meter gainer like Grey Matter or Hype Man.
Dont's:
  1. Elizas (Sehkmet Mode). Sorry, Crimson Scourge, but its not your stage today. Many Eliza's revolve around triggering Sehkmet mode but unfortunately only the intitial hit of those attacks count as Blockbusters; every other attack in that mode will do nothing but help the enemy gain more meter. If you want to use her at all be sure to get rid of the sehkmet Mode moves, but honestly it may be best to get a different character altogether.

Last edited:
I think its easier to understand if you refer to "relics" as fighters, relics are the things you open to get the fighters.

Perm bleed is useful for any filia running Fenrir Drive too as its damage gets amplifed if the enemies have bleed.

Other notable fighters would be Raw Nerve who can get to her health thresholds relatively safely. Blood Drive also gets a stack of enrage at the start of the match from her passive I believe.

Other regen based fighters benefit from constant tick damage to get more value from regen.

Reactions: JarlBeimar and TRIX
I would like to note Bloody Valentine as an exception to the "No Eliza" rule for the Show me your moves prize fight. Her SA works exceptionally well with the prize fight, and using upper khat and the few non sehkmet bbs will be very beneficial.

Last edited:
Ok, sorry guys I've been quiet, but unfortunately my laptop finally croaked on me. I'll be unable to edit the main post for a little bit. I do have a replacement on the way so hopefully it won't take too long!

I wholeheartedly agree with bringing Bloody Valentine up out of the "Don'ts" list! The flat rate regen of using special moves make her really ease into the fight even when she's fighting tougher opponents because since normal attacks don't do anything, you simply use special moves (Or have the enemy try it!) to patch yourself back up / her taunt to apply a flat rate regen + her taunt's regen!

Looking also at other fighters, Resonant Evil on paper seems like he can absolutely work this event to his SA's maximum, as you can easily let the opponent wallop on you to gain the armor and the later the stun while the enemy is too busy trying to hammer you with their normals before you use the stuns to your advantage!

Robocopy also seems to be able work with this on the Show Me Your Moves event since after defeating the opponent, he gains 50% meter to BB's and gain 2 armor / enrage stacks as well. While he needs the kill to even start sweeping, he seems like an interesting option if coupled with a Hype Man or Grey Matter as well! My favorite part of this event, man, is definitely the new strategies and team comps we gotta build for it all! Like, all the ideas and critiques..! It's honestly my fave thing to jump in so far!

Last edited:
For Show me your moves:
Frayed Ends - An rather unconventional choice at first glance. But if you dont have access to Resonant Evil, She can fill as a good fill-in for letting the oppoent beat on you to inflict bleed. Then hit then with your specials or blockbusters for a bonus damage on bleeding opponents. Not the best choice but can work pretty well at the start.

Sheletered - Her main niche comes into play when paired with Bad Ms Frosty or No Egrets. Extra chance of crit rate makes her a good support to consider. Two Sheletereds can work potentially but you'll mostly be using Bad Ms Frosty or No Egrets.

Big Top - Can work well as a "extra life" if you feel unsafe with the prize fight. Her SA can come in handy if you feel unsure and worry if you might get beaten badly.

Beatbox - Gaining enrage after a special move and 25% metere when using it? Nuff Said. If you can manage moves right, Beatbox works great.

Bloody Valentine - Probably the only good Eliza to use here. Healing after someone uses a special helps ALOT in a damage only via specials or blockbusters

Graveyard Shift - While Valentines themselves aren't the best choice, Graveyard shift can work well as a last resort. Gaining 2 regen stacks at most and pairing with the BB3 Dead on Arrival means you can quickly regain some lost health.

Just my opinions, feel free to point out flaws

Last edited:
OK Guys, Im back! Had to get a new laptop from a friend and a lot of info has come up since then! I will be doing a big overhaul of this thread real soon, but some IRL stuff will probably get in the way. I appreciate your patience in all of this and apologize for the long hiatus.