• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Facebook Glitch

SinBezosOro

Reaction score
I cant login into my old account due to a facebook connection bug

At the moment anyone who linked the game to Facebook is unable to; it's mostly a Facebook issue and it's affecting every game that requires Facebook as a login.

At the moment anyone who linked the game to Facebook is unable to; it's mostly a Facebook issue and it's affecting every game that requires Facebook as a login.
There is any way to login into your account? I really need to restore my account, cuz it’s my main

I'm sorry, if your only login system is Facebook, you can't access it another way at the moment. I'm sure that the Contact Team could help you in other circumstances to get your account back, but because the number of players without access is huge, helping one by one of them could expose some accounts and would take some ridiculous time to archive this task.

As soon as they have new intel, they will share it on their social media accounts, so be sure to follow them to know when this issue is fixed!

Remember, this lost time is really being considered by the DEVS, and so, they will give all accounts affected a "one of a kind" reward when you're able to play again!!

Reactions: Crazy_clash