• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fail moments

foussi

Reaction score
Tell me about moments you had in the game where simply messed because you didn't pay enough attention.

I remember how i made other fighters stronger with my silver and bronze parasouls because i hate her so much and then regretted it.

I also lost today in PF because my screen decided to not react and letting my cerebella be rekt by a painwheel even though that team had a harley quinn cerebella with 9000+ which i was able to defeat. Feelsfukua

Forgetting that you removed damaging moves off of a carry silver fighter and crushing your streak into Show Me Your Moves PF.

Reactions: foussi
Gold pz streak 25 with one gold carry. Always happened with primed parasoul. Miscalculate enemy reaction decided to detonate tear instead of block/back dash. Dies in three seconds.
Best part. I never learn my lesson.

Literally waiting for the stun to fade out after parry.
Then i got BB3d

Fillsbadmann

was too bz spamming stun with ParasiteWeave's grounds and ended up forgetting to continue with a launcher when the stun didn't proc.

bye bye 20+ streaks...

I was in a prize fight with a relatively high streak but I had to pause it to something else real quick so I did and put my phone face down on something that unpaused it! When I picked it up again I was in battle and JUST lost! I got to see the last moments before my defeat Q_Q
It took a couple of seconds for the horror to fully sink in

I before usually didn't upgrade the blockbusters and special moves set of all fighters from the same character but instead focused on one fighter only, like Bad Ms Frosty Filia, and when I needed to use Parasite Weave or Bad Hair Day I borrowed the moves set from Bad Ms Frosty, but when I used Bad Ms Frosty back I forgot to return her skills and suddently ended up fighting at streak 22 with a carry Filia that had exactly nothing lol.

I before usually didn't upgrade the blockbusters and special moves set of all fighters from the same character but instead focused on one fighter only, like Bad Ms Frosty Filia, and when I needed to use Parasite Weave or Bad Hair Day I borrowed the moves set from Bad Ms Frosty, but when I used Bad Ms Frosty back I forgot to return her skills and suddently ended up fighting at streak 22 with a carry Filia that had exactly nothing lol.
Well did u get through it?

Reactions: luckykhanh
Well did u get through it?
Great question though lol, I barely made it, but it was too grinding, and I was lucky because my Filia was at the elemental advantage, I had to switch several times to let her regenerated, and make use of other characters to deal as much damage as they could lol. After that I started building the skill set for all my characters.

Reactions: Luke
Great question though lol, I barely made it, but it was too grinding, and I was lucky because my Filia was at the elemental advantage, I had to switch several times to let her regenerated, and make use of other characters to deal as much damage as they could lol. After that I started building the skill set for all my characters.
Personally like the “building” stage of things better than all the rest.

Reactions: luckykhanh
Can’t tell you how bloody often my old phone (literally upgraded two days ago from an iPhone SE to an 8 plus) would stuff me up with an odd quirk it seemed to develop when charging while I was playing.

It would routinely but haphazardly treat any given touch of the screen as a swipe. We’re talking held blocks randomly throwing, standard attacks as sweeps, launchers or dashes and the like. The throw one was especially bad, as I’d be happily evading harm and suddenly start getting hit, which on a 20+ streak would basically spell instant doom.

Another one, one that is entirely my own fault mind you, would be forgetting I’ve only defeated two of three opponents in a drawn out match, taking my eyes off the screen when popping a longer winded blockbuster when playing on silent, assuming the fight was won, only to look down and catch he final moments of my rapidly encroaching defeat.

Reactions: PHPP and foussi