• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Failed Hyperpack purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marzelias

Reaction score
Please tend to ticket #99557 as no one has looked at it and has been idle for 3 days.

I bought the Christmas hyperpack, apparently right as server maintenance went underway. I couldn't login due to this. Later that day when I logged in there were no relics, but the Theo was still taken from my account!

As of today I'm almost at 5000 more relics, so I can just purchase another hyperpack if you guys refund my other 5000 that I spent before opening the ticket. ....but I don't know if I should do that if you're going to consider that a resolution and just close the ticket without giving me back the 5000 Theo that I never got anything for. I've been in a holding pattern in-game since opening this ticket, because what I invest in and spend my time and currency on is largely dependent on what comes out of those 187 relics...

Please let me know if I need to be doing something to speed up resolution. I really don't want to miss out on this thing I have been saving up months for!

Still no resolution..in fact I checked the ticket today and saw they deleted my update comments and closed the ticket! What I'm the world is going on?!

This ticket has been responded to.

Reactions: Marzelias
Status
Not open for further replies.