• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fake Medici Kickback Event Rewards - Bug or a Scam?

RizeSheela

Reaction score
Hello to all dears. Not so really sure what ever I'm reading about those ""Extraordinarily Highest Scores"" at Prizefight scoreboards around here., but definitely this probably either a crazy funny event bug or a scam? 😅🤔😌🤷🏻‍♀️

I've been playing for how many months - almost a year now and been on this "Scoregrinding" in this particular Prize fight known as Medici Kickback/Kickdown or whatever titles has at end overtime 😅🤷🏻‍♀️

but as times passed as I even scoreboarded sometimes over a Million to even 5 Million points - I observed quite the Unusual issue about this Prize Fight event.
to make my point straight - actually I NEVER GOT or CLAIMED On that particular *EVENT REWARDS* At All!
Further more Not on A Single Prize Fight I ever had fought in my Entire Lifetime!! 😅🤣😂🤣

but one thing is for sure, I wouldn't EVER spend Playing a single Prize Fight event for over 20 Hrs a Day just to obtain that Little "Wish of a Tale Dream Treasure" prize that has been advertised at the Side optional Event reward! 😅😂🤣😂🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻

but at least I can expect Somebody here to tell me and explain If either it's a Server Bug or a simply a Scam 😅😂🤣

IMG_20231103_031431.jpgIMG_20231103_031355.jpgIMG_20231103_031649.jpg

Last edited:
If I'm not wrong or right here at least - I would gladly welcome and appreciate for my forum thread post here to be transferred to "Suggestions or Feedback" sections if it's not really a server bug or scam 🤦🏻😂🤣

You have to get 20-45 million points to get this reward. You can check in forum — official news — prize fight scores actual scoreboards of any prize fights.

Thank you for confirming that dear, Yes I am aware and I know about those mysterious extraordinarily high overranked scoreboards.
I just don't have time to do that much and it's pointless to be wasting my expensive phone's battery on a prize fight that won't give nothing much but a gambled bet that won't compromise anything much to give.
I will let other players to get that gambled bet event prize instead.
Thank you again for answering ☺️✌️😉🙃🙏👍