• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Farming Moves?

Osterus

Reaction score
Is it possible now to farm moves in Daily Event?

Just wondering how we are supposed to equip Eliza... and best way to farm moves for her?

Is it possible now to farm moves in Daily Event?

Just wondering how we are supposed to equip Eliza... and best way to farm moves for her?

It was always possible to farm moves and skill points from the daily events.

Basic difficulty = low SP and only bronze and silver moves
Advanced = medium SP and bronze, silver, and gold moves
Expert = high SP and bronze, silver, and gold moves

The drop rates are not high so you'll have to play a lot of fights. But I've gotten some gold blockbusters and moves from expert and advanced.

Last edited:
Reactions: Osterus
wow...

wish I had known this earlier...

interesting to know ty

Wow i can't believe you can get gold moves just as normal drops, was just doing a random fight on advanced and this dropped out of nowhere! http://imgur.com/a/8UeYJ

Was just wondering if your trying to farm moves are there any fights you should aim for? Does 3 v 3 matches give better odds than 1 v 1 matches or the ones with specific character requirements have better drop rates?

Reactions: moisterrific
Wow i can't believe you can get gold moves just as normal drops, was just doing a random fight on advanced and this dropped out of nowhere! http://imgur.com/a/8UeYJ

Was just wondering if your trying to farm moves are there any fights you should aim for? Does 3 v 3 matches give better odds than 1 v 1 matches or the ones with specific character requirements have better drop rates?

I wish I knew the answer to this, but I dont. I just farm the 1v1 matches.. and hope for the best lol

I think the chances for getting Moves from Daily events are just random. Yesterday I did Basic Peacock and ended with 3-4 random drops but in Advanced got nothing.
However are U sure that redoin' fights in Events can get U rewards?

I re-did around 17 matches today on Parasoul (Expert)

the 1v1 match gave I think 120 gold each?

Got only 3 skill points after 7 fights and 4 skill points on the 10th fight...

so 17 matches for 7 skill points and some gold. Not sure if it is worth redoing fights in event mode.

No moves obtained.

I think the chances for getting Moves from Daily events are just random. Yesterday I did Basic Peacock and ended with 3-4 random drops but in Advanced got nothing.
However are U sure that redoin' fights in Events can get U rewards?
What i do know is that redoing fights does give skill points but as for skills i don't believe i ever got one from redoing ones, i'm gonna keep farming this event and see if i do get drops from redoing fights

I got 2 parasoul "Yawns" after doing about 40 fights... so u can get skills i guess.

The rates are the same regardless of stage (until otherwise confirmed by devs). So it's best to farm that 1 stage where it only requires 1 fighter, every daily event has one.