• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Featuring: Ageless wonder | Annie | full Guide, combo, tutorial | #skullgirls

Cool guide! Ageless also works really well with the dash attack frame trap (use both dash attacks, activate star power before the second, deactivate it after stars appear, then trigger destruction pillar) to get an easy opening with 5 precision. With this you wont need any other projectiles to gain the precision after 20s for the whole match.

Cool guide! Ageless also works really well with the dash attack frame trap (use both dash attacks, activate star power before the second, deactivate it after stars appear, then trigger destruction pillar) to get an easy opening with 5 precision. With this you wont need any other projectiles to gain the precision after 20s for the whole match.
I'mma check if it's work. This video is only self taught and I have no Idea how to use her well. This is only based to the experience that I have.

If you have any more opinion please bring it down and teach me. More I would love to learn more