• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Few tips for a beginner (Asking for..)

ArchaonRed

Reaction score
Hi, i am lvl 25 and i was wondering on which char should i invest, since i got some silv and gold

i have few bronzes at lvl 30 and i was thinking to evolve Rusty painwheel, Bad hair day filia and M3ow robofortune in the near future

in the meantime i got some silvers: dead heat squigly, no egrets parasoul, graveyard shift valentine, wildcard peacock, doublicious and hair apparent filia

i got also a gold raw nerv painwheel

now the question is: are my gold/silv char better than their respective bronze i was investing on?
if yes
using a lvl 30 skilled bronze to power up a silver/gold gives me back the SP or spent SP are lost?

So, who should be my main fighters in this short list?

from what you've got, i would definitely consider evolving rusty and bhd to silver since both of them can be really good carry fighters. from your silvers, until you get a better meter control variant, no egrets is a solid choice to upgrade along with graveyard shift for support and doublicious since she can be a brutal carry. i would also upgrade raw nerv some since from what you've got she's definitely the strongest, but she's by no means the best painwheel. save a lot of those skill points for when you pull a buzzkill but for now raw nerv is good.

also, i'd recommend not powering up characters unless it's absolutely necessary since you can use those characters for grinding skill points in pf and dailies and to evolve your stronger fighters

hope this helps somewhat!

Reactions: ArchaonRed
I disagree that Raw Nerv is the strongest of this collection honestly, but she's certainly not a bad investment. I agree with the rest though

Reactions: ArchaonRed