• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Crash Filia's Hairball Crash

Cellsai

Oh Sai
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
Website
cellsai.deviantart.com
Android 5.1.1 - Galaxy A8
This was a bug that plagued the first Soft Launch version, but I thought had been fixed. Unfortunately it's still there, just rarer.
Any Filia (Player controlled or AI) using the Hairball special has a chance to crash the game. I don't know the exact situations that cause it, but it always crashes on the exact same frame - when Filia is bent over, and Samson's face is pointing right at the camera.

This was annoying before because I still lost the energy from entering the fight, but it counted as a loss. Now with Prize Fights it's a much larger problem as it interrupts Streaks. (RIP the 20+ streak I was just on)

Sorry about your streak, that's a bummer. I haven't seen this on any of our internal devices. I don't think we have anything with the Adreno 405 or the Qualcomm Snapdragon 615, but I'll make sure we keep an eye out. Thanks!

This crashes the game on my Nexus 6 with 100% certainty. I have to avoid all Filias with hairball in prize fights and story mode.

This crashes the game on my Nexus 6 with 100% certainty. I have to avoid all Filias with hairball in prize fights and story mode.
Same ;_; Basically the only thing stopping my win streaks in Prize Fight is this bug.

Have you noticed it happening specifically on any stages against any particular Filias, or is it just all the time?

Same ;_; Basically the only thing stopping my win streaks in Prize Fight is this bug.

Have you noticed it happening specifically on any stages against any particular Filias, or is it just all the time?

All the time. An example is Downtown, Going All In - Basic's Silver Filia on the rightmost path. 906 FS, Solo Hair Apparent Filia, Air element.

EDIT: I actually faced a Filia with silver hairball and didn't crash! Maybe it's just an issue with gold hairball?

EDIT 2: I just faced a Hair Apparent Filia with gold hairball in prize fight and didn't crash!

Last edited: