• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Fireworks show Final Stand glitch!

rexturtle1120

Reaction score
Hi!

sobasically the opponents team will be given final stand for about 10 seconds after suffering a fatal hit. Only it seemingly applies to every team regardless if it has a meme er who grants final stand and this isn’t one of the modifiers.
B195F9E2-6458-43BF-9AE6-4FFC4032D37C.jpeg
See that final stand peeking out of the corner? Sorry it’s a bad shot. I hadn’t yet fought that Annie so her SA, which does include final stand on well timed blocks for herself only, shouldn’t be interfering. This has happened on other fights but I’m not sure if it’s every fight.

I might also say that I don’t think valintines MA that grants final stand activates at the same time that the Stars and Stripes modifier activates, but I don’t know if this is intentional and that’s a separate issue.

maybe this isn’t worth reporting for a three day event, but hey why not?

Could it be Squigly's MA?
oh @$&! I think your right!

Man this is embarrassing, I guess I lost track of where squiggles body was so when I fatally wounded painwheel and pummeled her around for a bit squiggly was out of sight. She wasn’t in the screenshot before I cropped it.
I could have sworn the “bug” occurred for every fight, but there are a lot of valintines and squiggles out there.

I think you found the answer, although that thing I said about valintines MA is probably still true.

devs feel free to delete this post if you want, sorry if I caused any confusion 😅