• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Fivefold pieces are not redeemable for fighters

difficult

Reaction score
The shop's ability to exchange pieces for fighters doesn't work, and I have enough pieces,It has lasted for multiple versions, and the version that was redeemable at the beginning will work

Could you please post your user ID as well as a screenshot of any error code you may be receiving when you attempt to purchase these fighters? I'll take a look into this once I get that information back from you.

My ID is 3foz-592u1.
There are no error reports available, just nothing happens when I press the redeem button. At the same time, other functions in the store are functioning normally.

Thanks for getting that info back! It looks like you have quite a few Gold Relics in your collection. Could you try converting all of these to Gold Shards, and then attempt to purchase the fighter you would like? Gold Shards can be re-converted back into Relics whenever you wish to open them, so don't worry about losing any possible Relics.

I tried the function to convert gold relics into shards and now have over 5000 gold shards, but the redemption function still doesn't work.
I now have more than five gold relics and 5,000 gold pieces at the same time, but the redemption function is not responding. It seems that the redemption function has a confirmation interface at the end, but the confirmation interface does not pop up now

@difficult are you still having issues with this? Per your previous post here, sounds like you have enough shards to purchase a character. Have you attempted to do so again?

I've been trying almost every day with no success so far. I suspect it might have something to do with the Internet connection

What device model and OS version are you playing Skullgirls Mobile on? Also if possible, could you please record a video of what happens when you attempt to purchase one of these fighters?

I use xiaomi 10 Ultra and MIUI 14.I can't record a video that tells you what happened, because the video just clicks "GET NOW" and nothing happens, right.

@difficult you may have already tried this, but just in case, have you already done a fresh install of the game and then tried to purchase again?

I had an engineer look into your account and everything appears to be functioning as expected, so it could just be some bug on the client itself.