• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Frame drops and performance problems since last update

Pandamonium

Reaction score
So i have been using my samsung A71 for almost 6 weeks before the update and had no problems. After the update i feel my phone is getting hotter since the last updte.has the requirements for skullgirls mobile gone up or something? I need help cuz im getting a lot of frame drops because of it...

I always play with 4/5 resolution and no flashlights. Also no music nor other app that requires extra memory or anything like that. My phone has 6gb so its more than enough to have framedrops. Any help?

We did update our game engine, but that shouldn't have caused any significant changes. When you say you're getting frame drops, what exactly are you seeing/experiencing in game? Are you able to record a video?

We did update our game engine, but that shouldn't have caused any significant changes. When you say you're getting frame drops, what exactly are you seeing/experiencing in game? Are you able to record a video?
I'll soon post a video about it. Especially when I'm in rift battles i start getting frame drops and my phone starts to burn. That used to happen on my old phone, a samsung Galaxy A7 2018 with 4gb, but it should not happen on my new phone, a samsung galaxy a72 with 6gb. It should not just happen. Isnt 6gb of ram enough to run this game without any frame drop?