• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fun Moments

(I don't have a screen recording because I didn't download one so take my word for this)

Once I was playing a rift battle and it took the whole 3 minutes for me to beat, but at the last second (I mean when the clock hit 0) I used a blockbuster and thankfully won.

when i was playing comp with my cousin, we both used fillia and jab each other the same time until one of us died.

in short, I found another Easter egg, for me this is the fourth. I like to find them. this Easter egg appears only (sort of) on the king of beasts when using bb3 which kills the enemy (maybe not necessarily that the enemy died), but in any case I found it). for those who did not understand, other wolves just have a moon, and the king has such an intimidating face:cbb3ee.jpg

in short, I found another Easter egg, for me this is the fourth. I like to find them. this Easter egg appears only (sort of) on the king of beasts when using bb3 which kills the enemy (maybe not necessarily that the enemy died), but in any case I found it). for those who did not understand, other wolves just have a moon, and the king has such an intimidating face:View attachment 18454
SSBU_spirit_Moon.png

A reference to the moon , The legend of Zelda majora's mask

Valentine pf
Screenshot_2023-02-12-16-25-42-51_50161ac5d162ce986e07d4150edd27ac.jpg

It felt really interesting like how can this be possible
They are level 70 with 11+ leveled moves, so not a hacker ig

I thought in might be nice to have a thread to just post moments in the game you found fun for some reason.

Mine today, which inspired this, was using Parasite Weave's Taunt right after kicking someone into the air. Did you know that it can hit an enemy? And did you know that further that with Weave this silly tongue lick hit can also stun an ?

I did not, and this is a delightful thing to learn.
i had that happen to me three consecutive times versus another Eliza AI: dash, hitsun, jab, hitstun, jab, hitstun, then one of us broke off