• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Game crashing on launch

Blingboss117

Reaction score
Hello, please I've had this problem since the recent update. Whenever I launch the game it shows a blank screen for about 5 seconds and closes. I have to relaunch the game before it loads finally. I'm running ios 15.1 on iPad too. I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling but to no avail. However, when I switch to my android phone I have no issues

Last edited:
Yes, I’d like to concur that it happens to me as well. I am using an IPad mini which works perfectly fine and upon going in the game, I am greeted with a blank screen for couple of seconds and crashes before managing to get in a second/third time. This happens even I refresh it by app shutting.

We've been experiencing this as well, but don't have clear repro steps yet. After it happens, the game typically loads normally. Have you guys been able to get into the game at all, or does it always crash every single time on your iOS 15 devices?

Reactions: Blingboss117
For me, I have to either force quit the app or select the app from the background. If I try to open the game normally (main menu icon), the game will not open.

We've been experiencing this as well, but don't have clear repro steps yet. After it happens, the game typically loads normally. Have you guys been able to get into the game at all, or does it always crash every single time on your iOS 15 devices?
It happens let's say 3 out of 5 times a day, assuming I opemed the game 5 times. Sometimes it opens and loads well, sometimes it opens, then a blank screen, then closes, I'll have to relaunch again before it loads.