• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Crash Game freezes when the first parallel realm match ends

Agresiva

Reaction score
Website
www.twitch.tv
its the second time thats happs to me in a row...

when i win the first node on parallel realms the game freezes, today i was able to get a record of that on stream but days ago i cant thats why i didnt report this before ;-; i dont know why this happs only in the first node of parallel realms but its only on the first. and its frustrating bc every time i want to play this game mode i losse my 3 fighters on the first node ;_;

*sorry for the gameplay n comments in the background but i put it as a proof, u can skip to 1:22 to see the crash

Reactions: Marmalade283
Thanks for the video, it's rare we actually get one. Figured I'd ask you directly, what device are you playing on and are you reliably getting this on the first node of PR every time?

I'll see if I can repro using your same fight setup here.

Reactions: Agresiva
Thanks for the video, it's rare we actually get one. Figured I'd ask you directly, what device are you playing on and are you reliably getting this on the first node of PR every time?

I'll see if I can repro using your same fight setup here.
Motorola Moto g 82, android 13... i turn the graphics on min. n all the others settings off (?)
Yes, the first game freezes every time i try Parallel realms, on my boyfriend phone that not happs but on my phone happs...

Do you have a particular team makeup that you regularly use when going into parallel realms? I have a device that in theory should be exhibiting this bug, but so far I haven't been able to reproduce it, so it might be a combination of device and something in-game

Do you have a particular team makeup that you regularly use when going into parallel realms? I have a device that in theory should be exhibiting this bug, but so far I haven't been able to reproduce it, so it might be a combination of device and something in-game
no, sometimes i start with hack n splash + harlequin + surgeon general, others indomitable + evergreen evil, treschic....i dont use the same team every time :s

@Agresiva will you update to 6.2.2 and let me know if this is fixed?