• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Crash GAME FREEZING/CRASHING END OF FIGHT

Bones

Administrator
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
Hello Egrets,

Despite a few updates where we significiantly improved this bug where fights were freezing during a fight, it appears we still are having reports of players freezing at the end of fights, specifically. Usually this appears to happen after the fight has completed, but before the final "Victory!" or "Defeat!" graphics appear.

If this is happening to you please reply to this thread with the following:

- Device information
- Screenshot if you have it
- Description of fight
- Which fight was it? (Prize fight, Rift battle, Parallel Realms, etc)
- What fighters were on your team?
- What fighters were on the enemy team?
- Replay ID (if for some reason you have it, most likely you won't)

Thanks for your support, we'll be continuing to improve this situation over the next few updates.

Samsung s24 ultra
Ive also sent the vid in an email
I won the fight. Sometimes it also happens even just in the home screen.
it happened all in the PF, Rift, Parallel realms.
i forgot the team composition
it also has no replay id

Ill also just add that it happens sometimes in switching of apps and unstable network.
1000002528.jpg1000002529.jpg1000002530.jpg

My device is an OPPO A58

Basically during the battle I was swapping my characters a lot, to be able to let them recover even a little bit of life. Although in the end when he had already won, the screen froze. I was waiting a few minutes but it was still the same, so I left the game and re-entered thinking that this would save my victory, but it didn't, it just marked me that it was lost.

It was a gap battle, while my team had "Marie (Ghostbuster) and Annie (Moon War), and on the opposite team were two Valentines (Sheikopath and Murderous Greed)".

Unfortunately the replay is not saved, only the previous ones of that gap defense appear, so I will leave the ids so you can see that I only lost one

1•1ky1-1ifwoj0

2• 1l0t-1ifwpvp

3• 1l43-1ifwrld

4• 1liu-1ifwyrw
(This was the one who lost, and she played it again with the fighters from before, but she did not save the replay).

Привет,
Мой ник: kaktozavyt
id: 4kgy-gyxm5

Моё устройство : Infinix note 10 pro
Во время битвы с боссом в «параллельных мирах» у меня после победы, во время показа надписи «победа» зависла игра. После попытки перезайти, бой оказался проигран, и мои персонажи потерпели поражение.
И в реплеях данный бой не записался.
Данная проблема у меня была около 3 раз, за 1 год игры

Мне не приятно осознавать тот факт что победа которая далась мне с большим трудом буквально аннулировалась

P.s изображение не загружается на сайт, выдаёт ошибку.

Samsung s24 ultra

It happened again, unfortunately and unlucky me it happened on rift. In my first diamond 1 run.

No replays. It happened before the match started. Stuck on loading screen and it just froze.

Fighters were primed and bloody valentine on offense which is me. And the defense were regally blonde and freedom fighter.

1000002589.jpg1000002590.jpg

Galaxy s20+ 5G
Prize fight
Flytrap, surgeon General, and wetwork.

Bare bones, a umbrella, and windswept.

Also after it froze, the skullgirls audio is still playing in the background.

It didn't pop up in replays

This has happened a few times, so I assumed it was a known issue, I didn't see this data request thread till now, otherwise I would have reported the other crashes.

Crash time: 7/15 7pmPST
Device: Galaxy s24
Match info:
crash_match.jpg
This crash happened after the match recap, (so luckily streak was preserved) but during loading screen before next pairings:
crash_loading.jpg

Previous crashes have been in PFs and Parallel Realms and 2 of which crashed after a BB match victory.

Second match of the morning.

Time: 7/16 @ 8:33amPST
Match: Filia PF (Gold)
Current Streak: 10
Teams:
DreamBand/HoD/Wulfsbane vs. BeastKing/BHD/GraveDigger
Crash: BB finish (streak lost, no replay captured)
crash_BB.jpg

i try to play parallel realms on my boyfriend account in his phone n every time i try the third node (second if u take a free fighter) the game crash... his account is small so i only try 2 time the node bc he dont have many good fighters lol but i record the crash.
i dont have any replay id bc the game frezze every time i won (like u can see in the videos)

the first team was: Deal breaker, pea shooter, and Icy hot.
the second team was: Grin reaper, surgeon general, and harlequin.
phone model: samsung galaxy s24 ultra
gamemode: parallel realms (nightmare i guess? idk the name of that difficult, sorry i play the game in spanish lol but was the blue difficult)

when i play with his account in the old phone nothing bad happs, just in the new (the old its a samsung galaxy A53) but how funny its buy a new phone to use the old bc the game crash in samsung galaxy S24 ultra xd?

Reactions: Bones
Happened again. This time in PF of diamond parasoul. Again was considered a loss streak 34. No replays.

My offense, neuromancer, cold might, thrill shrieker.
Defense was dark might, summer salt and frlytrap.

Samsung s24 ultra.

Attachments

• 1000002668.jpg
    1000002668.jpg
    832.9 KB · Views: 2
RIFT! IT HAPPENED AGAIN PLEASE FIX THIS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Offense me: beast king kill joy windswept

Opponent: Furry fury harlequin fur monger

Attachments

• 1000002690.jpg
    1000002690.jpg
    807.7 KB · Views: 0
IT happened AGAIN. IN rift battles

My characters: Mummy dearest and fire branded

Theirs: Xenomorph and poltergust

Also when I try to add an image here, it says oops we ran into a problem.

i try to play parallel realms on my boyfriend account in his phone n every time i try the third node (second if u take a free fighter) the game crash... his account is small so i only try 2 time the node bc he dont have many good fighters lol but i record the crash.
i dont have any replay id bc the game frezze every time i won (like u can see in the videos)

the first team was: Deal breaker, pea shooter, and Icy hot.
the second team was: Grin reaper, surgeon general, and harlequin.
phone model: samsung galaxy s24 ultra
gamemode: parallel realms (nightmare i guess? idk the name of that difficult, sorry i play the game in spanish lol but was the blue difficult)

when i play with his account in the old phone nothing bad happs, just in the new (the old its a samsung galaxy A53) but how funny its buy a new phone to use the old bc the game crash in samsung galaxy S24 ultra xd?
@Agresiva Do you recall the three opponents on that node? We're starting to suspect it could be a combination of fighters + the S24 that's causing the freeze. The fact you froze twice on that node with two different teams is a pretty big clue, so hopefully we can recreate it on our side.

@Agresiva Do you recall the three opponents on that node? We're starting to suspect it could be a combination of fighters + the S24 that's causing the freeze. The fact you froze twice on that node with two different teams is a pretty big clue, so hopefully we can recreate it on our side.
no, sorry i dont remember the fighters, but i can see in the first video dead bodies of a phantom threads, dark horse, and the third one its a eliza... i think its a red velvet ¿maybe?

Reactions: Bones
Opponent: bhd, model leader, and mean1

Me: Cold Stones, Harlequin, and Hellcat.

Peacock prize fight.

galaxy s20+ 5g

Please fix this glitch asap I'm tired of it

Hi it happened again. Rift node. S24 ultra

Attachments

• 1000002778.jpg
    1000002778.jpg
    792.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 1000002779.jpg
    1000002779.jpg
    941.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 1000002780.jpg
    1000002780.jpg
    775.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 1000002781.jpg
    1000002781.jpg
    868.6 KB · Views: 0
It happened again. Rift still same rift. S24 ultra

Me: offense phantom threads, diva intervention, graveyard shift.

Defense: psychocommander, purminator rusty

S24 ultra
Got stuck again but it didnt end in a loss. Thanks devs. Elemental pf.

Attachments

• 1000002799.jpg
    1000002799.jpg
    448 KB · Views: 0
  • 1000002800.jpg
    1000002800.jpg
    1,021.5 KB · Views: 0
It happened again. Game froze. Peacock prize fight. End of the round. I won but streak was lost.

Offense, bloodbath. Plot twisted dark horse. PT and DH not upgraded.

Defense not sure. Mean one. 2 red dahlias. I think psycho commander and fur monger

Attachments

• 1000002807.jpg
    1000002807.jpg
    727 KB · Views: 0
  • 1000002805.jpg
    1000002805.jpg
    776.7 KB · Views: 0
Time: 7/27 @ 10:50pmPST
Match: Stormy PF
Current Streak: 13
Teams:
Vintage Virtuoso/Armed Forces/Meow&Forever vs. Gust Buster/NinjaStar/Wild Child
Crash: Post match BigBand victory animation Loading before match results screen (streak lost, no replay captured)

crash_loading2.jpg