• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Crash GAME FREEZING/CRASHING END OF FIGHT

@Agresiva Do you recall the three opponents on that node? We're starting to suspect it could be a combination of fighters + the S24 that's causing the freeze. The fact you froze twice on that node with two different teams is a pretty big clue, so hopefully we can recreate it on our side.
Hi @Bones do you have a recommended gameplay settings to lessen odds of a freeze or crash?

Rift freeze. Round lost. Omg. Please send help.

Defense soul crasher meow and furever
offense inner pieces toad warrior

Fur monger, death wish, surgeon General.
Starlight rose, Plot Twisted, and Eager Deceiver
Nightmare Parallel Realms
galaxy s20+ 5g

Parallel realms last node
S24 ultra

Attachments

• 1000002899.jpg
    1000002899.jpg
    298.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 1000002900.jpg
    1000002900.jpg
    824.1 KB · Views: 3
Match: Slot's O' Fun
Team: salty, mummy dearest, and feathered edges.

Opponent: Star shine, fly trap, and unholy host.

450q-1jtflj2

On the replay I won but I still lost my streak

This was the offense. Defense was unholy host, cant remember the specific white dahlia and stand out

s24 ultra. Dahlia diamond PF
1000002921.jpg

Attachments

• 1000002923.jpg
    1000002923.jpg
    925.2 KB · Views: 0
Hi @Bones do you have a recommended gameplay settings to lessen odds of a freeze or crash?
I don't unfortunately, unless the S24 has unique hardware settings you can play with, but I doubt it. If you haven't tried yet though, you can mess with the settings in game, turn on 30fps, lower resolution a bit, turn off flashing lights, etc.

Also, I used to say this a lot to players on lower specced devices with less RAM, make sure as much as possible to not have applications running in the background. I doubt this is an issue for current devices like the S24, but ya never know.

I don't unfortunately, unless the S24 has unique hardware settings you can play with, but I doubt it. If you haven't tried yet though, you can mess with the settings in game, turn on 30fps, lower resolution a bit, turn off flashing lights, etc.

Also, I used to say this a lot to players on lower specced devices with less RAM, make sure as much as possible to not have applications running in the background. I doubt this is an issue for current devices like the S24, but ya never know.
Until last month I'd been playing sgm on a Galaxy S5 with no issues (ok maybe a little slowdown during matches, but playable), I get an S24 and lots of freezing. First thing I did when reinstalled SMG was to switch to 30fps, no flashing, resolution is 50%, no super shadows. It's completely random; I can have a solid hour play session and no freeze. Play for 15min and freeze. The reboot wouldn't be so 'bad' if the match would resolve...but people are loosing streaks/RIfts:

Time: 8/2 @ 12:44pmPST
Device: Galaxy s24
Match: Slots o' "fun"
Current Streak: 29 - really? That would have been my first 30 with the new BP...
Teams:
FFury/Harley/L-Crafted vs. Seraph Soldier/Tres/Surgeon-G
Crash: after Bella win animation, loading to match results (29-streak lost, no replay captured)
crash_slots01.jpg

crash_slots02.jpg

Google Pixel 8a
Prize Fight
Me: Freaky Friday, Dark Horse, and Fire Branded
Opponent: Forgot 2/3, but it ended with Shadow Puppet
No replay saved

I have been having a recurring issue of my game freezing after I win a fight, almost always a Prize Fight, but it being counted as a loss after the app crashes.

It's on the "That's A Wrap" instance as the "You Won!" text is starting to fade in.

S24 ultra game crashed before it even started but the streak wasnt lost. Froze during loading page

Attachments

• 1000003118.jpg
    1000003118.jpg
    903.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 1000003117.jpg
    1000003117.jpg
    406.3 KB · Views: 0
Hello Egrets,

Despite a few updates where we significiantly improved this bug where fights were freezing during a fight, it appears we still are having reports of players freezing at the end of fights, specifically. Usually this appears to happen after the fight has completed, but before the final "Victory!" or "Defeat!" graphics appear.

If this is happening to you please reply to this thread with the following:

- Device information
- Screenshot if you have it
- Description of fight
- Which fight was it? (Prize fight, Rift battle, Parallel Realms, etc)
- What fighters were on your team?
- What fighters were on the enemy team?
- Replay ID (if for some reason you have it, most likely you won't)

Thanks for your support, we'll be continuing to improve this situation over the next few updates.
iPhone 14 Pro Max
I was playing Fukua Prize Fight, in the end of the fight the game it stucked, after that I reload de game but i Did not get the last reward
Fight Prize fight
Double cerebella unmbrella
3of3-1kytynd

Attachments

• IMG_6341.png
    IMG_6341.png
    979.5 KB · Views: 0
Mi teléfono es un Motorola g(60)

Estaba en la pelea final de la segunda etapa de reinos paralelos y toda la pelea estuvo normal solo hasta el final se terminó congelando y aunque esperaba no pasó nada reinicié y todos mis peleadores estaban fuera de combate y la derrota estaba ahí y tampoco existe repetición

Mis peleadores eran ms Fortune sucubo del viento, Valentine cirujana general y black dhalia huésped impia

Del otro lado estaban black dhalia maleficio bala, robo Fortune x-bot y robo Fortune acelerada

no tengo la id simplemente no aparece en repeticiónes

Pictures wont upload but it was rift single node. Offense was windswept defense was immoral fiber. God i hate this. S24 ultra. Catalyst are cripple decker and biofeedback