• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Crash GAME FREEZING MID-FIGHT post 6.2.1

We are aware of a bug that has been affecting most of you, primarily on Android, where the game freezes right in the middle of a fight, forcing you to restart the game.

We are hard at work trying to get to the bottom of this and plan to have a fix soon.

If you are experiencing this, please reply here with your Device information, e.g. Make, model, RAM, etc.

It's possible that it may be device specific, so the more device info we have, the more likely we can spot a pattern which may help resolve this quicker.

Thanks for your patience!
Samsung S20+ 8GB Ram SM-G985F

We are aware of a bug that has been affecting most of you, primarily on Android, where the game freezes right in the middle of a fight, forcing you to restart the game.

We are hard at work trying to get to the bottom of this and plan to have a fix soon.

If you are experiencing this, please reply here with your Device information, e.g. Make, model, RAM, etc.

It's possible that it may be device specific, so the more device info we have, the more likely we can spot a pattern which may help resolve this quicker.

Samsung A12
Model SM-A127M
4 GB RAM

Samsung Galaxy S20
RAM 8GB
Snapdragon 865

Thanks...

Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
Model SM-G780F/DS
6GB RAM (3.2GB used)

Look i Knowles it could take a time but just in a hour the game freezee 3 TIMES i hope this can be fix son
My Phone is a Samsumg Galaxy S10+
Memory 128GB
RAM 8GB
Have a Nice day

Oh my goodness, I was still wondering why the freezing keeps going. :O

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+

Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Model N975F 256GB 12GB RAM
Galaxy Note 10 Lite Model N770F 128GB 6gb RAM

UPDATE: We have pushed a hotfix that appears to have improved this for most players, but it appears that Samsung S20, S10 and other Samsung's still appear to be affected. We're continuing to look into why that might be happening on these devices.

Please continue to share your device info on this thread as we investigate.

Thanks!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are experiencing this, please reply here with your Device information, e.g. Make, model, RAM, etc

Thanks for your patien

UPDATE: We have pushed a hotfix that appears to have improved this for most players, but it appears that Samsung S20, S10 and other Samsung's still appear to be affected. We're continuing to look into why that might be happening on these devices.

Thanks!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Samsung A12

Device is the same - Motorolla Moto G9 Plus, Android 11, 4 gb ram. Today after 6.2.1 micro-patch game freezed after defeating 3 opponents on Parallel realms node - after re-entering to the game, the fight was lost despite of my actual winning. I can't download 3 screens with freezing and lost node because of forum's error massage "Oops! We ran into some problems.", will try to do it again from PC later in evening.

Thanks!

Motorola e6i
2GB RAM
Android 10
QOH30.280-26
Open GL ES: 3.2