• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Game froze after opponent used Blockbuster

VinEye

Reaction score
This bug happened during a prize fight my opponent was using Egret Parasoul and used the blockbuster with skulls on the border at the same time i used one of my special moves causing my side to complete freeze. I was unable to move even pressing buttons for tags or specials did nothing, my opponent could move but they couldn't dmg me and even when the time ran out it just froze.

Did the enemy's Blockbuster killed Ur fighter?
No it missed, and when the bug occured my entire side was frozen, the opponent kept on hitting but it was the attack moved through my character and did nothing.

Generally, blockbusters with skulls on border cannot miss (it is Blockbuster 3 or BB3 in short way btw) but can U tell which special move U used when the freeze happened?

Generally, blockbusters with skulls on border cannot miss (it is Blockbuster 3 or BB3 in short way btw) but can U tell which special move U used when the freeze happened?
Srry i'm not sure about which ones i used, i just remember when the bug happened i looked at the opponents skill to see what they used all i remember was that it was a silver blockbuster with skulls around it

But maybe U can at least add which character U used. Any detail may be crucial to figure out the bugs like this. Sometimes the actions far before bug even matter.

I was using Raw Nerve Painwheel

@VinEye Please read the FAQ on posting bugs before starting new threads in here. There's some information requested that would greatly help with these sorts of things.

I have also had this same bug. In Prize Fights versus a Valentine, she activated her level 3 (the super with the two skulls), and she then Burst out of her own blockbuster. The camera zoomed in on me and filmstrips animated on the border of the screen. I was frozen in place, but the enemy Val could still try to attack me. I was fully invincible though so she couldn't kill me.
None of my specials or tag ins worked, but I was able to hit Pause and quit out.

Android 5.1.1 Galaxy A8

Reactions: Danny_the_Dog