• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Game gets stuck on skull-heart loading screen.

buggy.

Reaction score
Screenshot_20200401-163650_Skullgirls.jpg Screenshot_20200401-183133_Skullgirls.jpg
Game either gets stuck on authorizing or skull-heart loading screen and either stays stuck or takes 20 - 40 minutes to load; have waited that long to test. And once it starts, usually keeps getting stuck on every skull-heart loading screen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Solanin
What device are you playing on and what region are you in? Also, how are you connecting to the internet, wifi or cell? Any VPN use?

What device are you playing on and what region are you in? Also, how are you connecting to the internet, wifi or cell? Any VPN use?

Pardon for the late response.
Device : mostly on samsung j7. Android 8.
Network type : switch between cellular network (lte) and wifi. Vpn and vps both with residential ip.

Ping was the same while game was having longer loading screens and was running normally.
Been encountering this long loading screens lot less for a few days.

I have the same issue now.
The only thing i did - changed language from Russian to English. I played for a while and now i can't even get my daily reward.

Reactions: buggy.