• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Game Graphics needs its own settings.

J.Walker

Reaction score
Dear Skullgirls,
I play the mobile game and it is awesome! Everything i expected the game to be. The charater design, art and the fighters movements just blew me away . But i couldnt really apreciate all of it cuz it was really laggy on my phone All i could see we keyframes of the movements and not a fluid move, the actions like swaping charaters and doing blockbusters were slow. I already tried deleting some storage on my phone just to see if the game just need more free storage and moving closer to my router but nothing really changed. So i tried to change the gaming res abit but there wasnt the opitons for that in the settings.
Maybe if we added that option we may be able to have faster animation and controls over the game.

If you put this option in this may inable users to play the game on multiple phone platforms. It can make playing much smoother. I really hyped for every round that follows. With the set up of the engagement of fastpaced hand-to-hand combat and unique charater movements entices me to see new charaters that add to my roster. Im not seeing any of that if the game starts to get sluggish and it just puts me off.

But that dose sound like it has a down side. The quality of the look in the game may undermine the effort put into animating the charcters and art.

Please Skullgirls is there anyway around this? Id like to know fro the others too. This game still is a perfect example of excellent art and passion when it comes to making an awesome game. Thank you.

If youe game is running slowly, currently the only way to help it run faster is to go into the Options menu on the main mainu and disable Lighting. That will remove shadows and light sources, but will speed the game up a lot.