• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Crash Game Is Still Freezing

King Steele

Reaction score
The Game Freezes For Everything I do after a few minutes and closing and opening the app makes freeze faster then before.
It Freezes everything in the game (just sweeping the daily events, claiming the tickets, mid-battle, gift claiming ,selling and upgrading equipment, lvling up and unlocking the skill tree of characters, during the loading screen just having the game on doing nothing, claiming the and doing the deployments, claiming the dailyops and opening relics) (i chose not to do the other events because of the mid battle freezingbut it has happened in parallel realms ). It Started After The Pervious update (not 6.2.1 the one before).

i use nox player to play and the device it is under is Samsung galaxy S20 Ultra
Nox version: 7.0.5.9021-7.1.2700230926
Android version: Android 7(32 bit)
System version: Windows11-64bit-8cpu
Computer model: HP-HP Laptop 15-dy1xxx
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1035G1 CPU @ 1.00GHz
Total memory: 7.7 GB
Available memory: 0.9 GB
Rendering mode: OpenGL+
OpenGL version: 4.6.0 - Build 27.20.100.8681
OpenGL rendering: Intel(R) UHD Graphics
Graphics card1: Intel(R) UHD Graphics
Emulator disk space: total 128G, available 105G

If you're using an emulator, we can't really help you since we don't design our game to be used by emulators. Is the game freezing for you on an actual device?

i currently only play it on the emulator since i am using a temporary phone which cant run it