• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Game Lag/Freezing

Brain80

Reaction score
Have noticed a lot of lag causing inputs from my device to be delayed in the actions not allowing appropriate game play. I have also noticed the game freezing where any inputs from my device do nothing for several seconds or more while my character/ team is defeated while I can only watch.

Please provide your device information when reporting bugs. Device and OS version. Also, if you're able to provide a video of what you're seeing that'll help. Thanks.

Is this still occurring on 4.10? We are aware of issues on previous builds on Android 11/12, but they may be resolved on the latest update.

Yes, twice on 12/16/2021. Lost 2 PF matches and was only allowed to watch defeat. Very disappointed in the game lately.

How long are you playing the game when it starts to crash? And when exactly are you crashing?

It seems after about an hour of game time when it starts to malfunction. Not sure what you mean by when exactly is it crashing. It freezes in the game for about 5 seconds or so where I have no control/ input and then is normal again. If it doesn't self correct the app must be closed and restarted.

What I mean is, are you in the middle of the fight when it crashes? Right after you tap the 'Fight' Button to enter the fight? At the end of the fight?

I do not have reports from any other players with this issue so trying to get as much specific info as I can.

By chance do you play with a screen protector on? If it happens often enough, I recommend playing with 'taps' turned on and recording a video so you can verify if it's an issue with your device. To turn on 'show taps' you'll need to enable developer mode: on Samsung, you typically to the 'about phone' section of your device and then tap on the Build number 7 times. Then you should see a Developer mode option in your settings.

I only notice the freeze in fights. It seems to happen more often in Prize Fight for some reason, maybe the character/ player settings. Yes, I have a screen protector. Yes if I don't wipe it off occasionally the inputs aren't detected/ registered clearly. No that's not the case in this instance, the game just freezes and I can't do anything.