• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Game not working on mobile network

Foxtrox

Reaction score
All other games and apps work smoothly with cellular/mobile network, while Skullgirls only seems to work correctly with my Wi-Fi. I didn't have this issue a year ago. I don't know what caused it. I did reinstall with mobile network on, which didn't fix it.

Phone: Realme GT Master RMX3363
Android 13
Europe

Watch the solution be really simple 🥴
Pardon if such post previously existed, couldn't find one that would solve it for me

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-05-05-17-27-04-10_f477f0d1f9efd6499236910aab472e51.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-05-05-17-27-04-10_f477f0d1f9efd6499236910aab472e51.jpg
    379.1 KB · Views: 7
Watch the solution be really simple 🥴
Ain't that the truth.

I've had players on rare occasions mention this, but I'm not sure what it could be on our end that would have this happen.

When did this start happening?

Ain't that the truth.

I've had players on rare occasions mention this, but I'm not sure what it could be on our end that would have this happen.

When did this start happening?
Wish I could be more specific, with how fast the time goes, but I'd say maybe.. 2 months before the whole Facebook issue? I specifically remember that after I won a prize fight match, it would absolutely not load and me, afraid of losing my progress, carried it all the way to my home to check if it'll work with Wi-Fi. From that day on I noticed I can't play the game in the train or other places like I used to. I guess it's possible for it to be a regional issue somehow, but I don't know any of this stuff.

I wish I could provide you with more info, but there's not too much I can do.

It's certainly possible that this is some regional issue or your mobile provider changed something about their service that's interfering.

I'm assuming you've already attempted to reinstall the game recently so I doubt that'd do anything. What region are you in?

What region are you in?
Europe, South West Poland
It's okay if it can't be helped, but at least maybe in the future it will be found as a link between the similar cases.

Out of curiosity, do you have any bandwidth set for your mobile data?

Out of curiosity, do you have any bandwidth set for your mobile data?
I'm unfamiliar with it, at least with the english word for it. Is it the speed and data usage limit? I don't seem to have any limits set

I'm unfamiliar with it, at least with the english word for it. Is it the speed and data usage limit? I don't seem to have any limits set
Yep. And just to clarify, what issues exactly are you encountering? Are you presented by the "connection lost" message, is the game running poorly, or something else?

Yep. And just to clarify, what issues exactly are you encountering? Are you presented by the "connection lost" message, is the game running poorly, or something else?
Connection lost messages, can't connect to the server messages.. Just as if there was no network on, even if it's at the highest signal. Game doesn't run poorly, it just doesn't run

Normally the only thing we can recommend in this situation is testing on a different network. For example, if you have a friend who doesn't use your cellular provider, try installing SGM on their phone and seeing if you can play on their mobile network. I have a testing team in Warsaw, which I think is right in the middle of Poland, but I can ask em to test on their mobile networks. Honestly though, if this was more widespread, I'd be hearing a lot more from players about it, which I haven't been.

Normally the only thing we can recommend in this situation is testing on a different network. For example, if you have a friend who doesn't use your cellular provider, try installing SGM on their phone and seeing if you can play on their mobile network. I have a testing team in Warsaw, which I think is right in the middle of Poland, but I can ask em to test on their mobile networks. Honestly though, if this was more widespread, I'd be hearing a lot more from players about it, which I haven't been.
Pardon for late response. I've been asking a few close friends if they can play on their mobile network, which they can, but they have a different mobile provider. If you have the time, I'd appreciate you asking the Warsaw team if they have any issues with "Orange" provider, if any one of them have it. It might not lead to the solution but at this point I'm just curious if that's the case.

Last edited:
My QA tester who lives in Poland is on Orange as well and he has not had any issues with it. He did mention that he visited the eastern border of Poland and lost connection. You might want to contact your provider and ask if anything shift in their coverage.

My QA tester who lives in Poland is on Orange as well and he has not had any issues with it. He did mention that he visited the eastern border of Poland and lost connection. You might want to contact your provider and ask if anything shift in their coverage.
Thanks a lot for all the engagement and information.