• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Game

That I can

• Error 867

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • please help me

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

And_xh_543

Reaction score
I need help I can't get into the game for about 2 days and it just tells me to connect to the internet but my internet doesn't present any problem I went to a friend's house and absolutely nothing happens NothingCaptura de pantalla_20230303-222958.png

Here's a reply from one of devs on an older post,similar to your situation;

The 867 error code refers to communicating with Amazon web services, which can be caused either by your own network having some connection issue or the Amazon web service in your region going down temporarily.

it could be that,or could be another issue,such as the device your using. Try using a VPN if you're able to,or you could share your device specs to see if the issue is actually your device.

LG22but it frustrates me because playing skullgirls is the only thing I like to do on a weekend 😓but it frustrates me because playing skullgirls is the only thing I like to do on a weekend 😓

First things first, let's troubleshoot the issue. Have you tried clearing the cache and data of the game app? Sometimes, that can resolve connectivity problems. Also, make sure you have the latest version of the game installed. Updates can often fix bugs and improve performance.
If the issue persists, it might be worth reaching out to the game's support team. They can provide specific guidance based on your device and game version. They're the experts and can offer the best assistance in resolving technical issues.
By the way, have you ever thought about making some extra dough online? If you're into audiobooks, I came across this cool article that spills the beans on how to make money from Audible. It's a neat way to turn your passion for audiobooks into a potential income stream.

Last edited: