• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

General strategy: Double

double is pretty fun and I think she might be the few characters that require a fair bit of skill to play properly.
Her CA is pretty cool cuz it gives you a potential 20% plus damage from elemental bonus if you get the correct one.
The skill comes in getting and keeping that elemental bonus because, yeah sure to get the bonus all you have to do is block long enough for her to rotate thru to the element you want but then keeping that element means you can only block when absolutely necessary lest you want to rotate into another element.

What are your guyses strats for this?
Mine is to just try and predict when the AI will attack so the block won't make me change elements. Though this is a very high risk way of playing cuz if I can't predict/react fast enough then the opponent will punish me heavily.

Reactions: TRIX
Anyone know what Flesh Step is for? How about how to use it?
Flesh step acts as a full screen insta gap closer. Double will literally step the whole gap and end up next to her opponent. It’s pretty fast, I’d say the only thing that limits it’s effectiveness is how quickly you can react to the AI spamming sweeps or charging a crouch attack since you can queue up an attack as the dash is completing. Interestingly enough, if you flesh step when Double is next to her opponent she’ll sink into a puddle for a few seconds. I’ve dodged a Valentine’s dash attack (both parts) and retaliated afterwards. I think it’s somewhat of a niche move since it’s a reactive move and has no combo ability but mine has two attack bonuses on it so I use it lol.

Reactions: TRIX