• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other General Suggestions

Hot_Ice

Reaction score
Hey, Skullgirls devs...
I love your game! It's awesome!
Definitely better than most of the fighting games on the store.
Soo many features.
Some suggestions tho...
-The game is awesome, however, the game Icon is the first thing people looking to download games see... The current one with the white doll thingy... Kind of makes the game look like some kinda casual stylized game for kids and just casual relaxed gamers... Y'know.. Maybe cerebella or someone else will fit the icon...
Cos I think this game is a Google play "Gem".
It's awesome but I can say for a fact that I have scrolled through the play store many times, I have seen the game, many many times and I don't even think of clicking it.
Cos of my assumptions I have made based on the icon.
In fact it's more or less always on my "suggested for you".
I didn't download it until someone recommended it to me.
Just a suggestion tho...
-Also, the game's kinda grindy...I know... Not as much as the others definitely... And grinding in this one is actually fun, Not gonna lie.
But.. it's about the time y'know... The daily tasks should be a lot more easier.. considering the blue gem thing rewards and how much of it we need to get good enough characters, for example the "win a match with a bronze character" task... (I'm new . It's my day 5) When I play with a team of 3 bronze fighters... It should count as 3/20... Not just 1...
So... Like... If I use a full 3 bronze deck, I should each character should count...
Same for other rarities, little things like that will go along way y'know.. cos they are daily tasks... It should be something we should just pick up and complete in 90-120mins... If not even less... Most top games do this...
So even if we don't have time to go deep into the grinding, we still get something...
It's day 5 and I have never even completed a single daily task before, maybe that's cos I am a pharmacy student and have a job at the same time... So there's barely any time... But I still have up to 3 hours or so.. to recess and it'll be great if you guys can ease up the grind a little bit...
I know most people will like it.
These are just suggestions, I love your game... And most times when I find games tht give me so much joy to play I try as much as possible to support, by buying in game stuff, watch ads and... Suggesting stuff like this...
These are just little things I want to throw to you guys... I still think the game is great with or without them... Just feel like it can be even more awesome.