• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

George's day out

Underdog

Reaction score
okay so peacock is my favorite fighter and I've been trying to optimize her untouchable version. I know that George's day out is a really good SM but I can't seem to obtain it at all. Any tips ?

okay so peacock is my favorite fighter and I've been trying to optimize her untouchable version. I know that George's day out is a really good SM but I can't seem to obtain it at all. Any tips ?

I'm gonna sound pretty vague but there's only 2 ways of getting gold moves in general:

1. Do event mode
2. Get move relics

In both event mode you'll get a specific character of the day which will always be there day no matter what but the moves you get for playing will be random moves specific to that character of the day.
With move relics they come in bronze, silver and gold with it being cheapest from left to right. The move you get is random for a random character so they are not recommended when looking for a specific character move.
For peacock her event mode is today (Saturday) so I'd best try and do it on all difficulties to try and get a GDO just mind that normal will give you bronze moves, intermediate will give you silver and advanced will give you gold (or left to right respectively)

You can try doing all three difficulties in event mode. However, if you're searching for a gold one, you might get lucky each time you do it. Best of luck!

Reactions: MEME QUEEN SUPREME
See that's the thing I always do peacocks event load and I always get George's mootercar and the BB3. So I'm just trying to see if people had better luck

I feel ya'. It's the same situation that I have with parasoul and trying to get her gold unblockable blockbuster. I guess your best bet is to just keep doing her daily events. And again, best of luck! :)