• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Getting Bronze/Silver to level 60 Diamond

Static612

Reaction score
Maybe I’m not searching correctly but I’m having the hardest time finding out how many skill points are needed to max outan evolved Silver or Bronze fighter. I have managed to get 3 silver fighters to 60 and no Bronze. once I hit 55 or so I don’t really see any advancement in the bronze not matter how much I use them. Anyone have a clue?

Maybe I’m not searching correctly but I’m having the hardest time finding out how many skill points are needed to max outan evolved Silver or Bronze fighter. I have managed to get 3 silver fighters to 60 and no Bronze. once I hit 55 or so I don’t really see any advancement in the bronze not matter how much I use them. Anyone have a clue?
By 'Skill Points' you mean XP?

Leveling up a Natural Diamond or an evolved Diamond require the same XP to max out to lvl 60 (unless they are 'shiny', then it's only half), which means those last levels are slow going no matter what.

They'll get there eventually if you keep using them in your rotation, but if you want max them quicker, you'll have to focus and use them almost exclusively as you go through your PF grinds.

It is a grind. But, if your Diamond is Lvl 50+, they should no longer be carried in fights. Have them take point and carry other lower fighters and raise that 'Longshot percentage' during PFs (if you can) and/or maybe hit the HoloHazard with an XP boost? GL!

Hmmm. I honestly don’t know how that can be true , my top evolved from Bronze is Rusty at 57 and has been in the mid fifties for at least two years. I rarely use Dream Catcher or Firebranded and they both got to 60 in a month. I emphasize Silvers and have at 30 evolved Silvers and only 3 are at 60. Hair Apparent just hit 60 yesterday and she was my 3rd Diamond 3 years ago.

Hmmm. I honestly don’t know how that can be true , my top evolved from Bronze is Rusty at 57 and has been in the mid fifties for at least two years. I rarely use Dream Catcher or Firebranded and they both got to 60 in a month. I emphasize Silvers and have at 30 evolved Silvers and only 3 are at 60. Hair Apparent just hit 60 yesterday and she was my 3rd Diamond 3 years ago.
Sorry, this sounds a little like confirmation bias.

A Diamond needs 26,350,344 EXP to reach lvl 60; regardless of Natural or Evo.
Now, to be fair, 'Bronze/silver' Diamonds don't have the stats to go 'solo' against higher tier Diamond teams in fights where you can earn more XP with Longshots. Which means you'll have to fight with them more often in more 'even FS' match ups. Even a Nat Diamond at lvl 59...takes foooooorever to finish that last level without XP boost and 70% longshot bonuses...Well, the new HH helps a bit more with that now.

All I know it that my first Diamond maxed out faster than any other I've gotten since, only because they were so strong, I used them in EVERY match (and that was before XP boost was a thing). Now I have 42 Diamonds and I've only maxed 11 after that first one...and the max ones are only maxed cuz they are the character/variant I like to use the most. Rusty and BHD are bleeders, but as solos, their Bronze stats make it very difficult for them to win against 70K+ teams in high PF streaks...so those last lvls are gonna be slow progress.

Reactions: Static612
I’m sure you must be right. It probably just feels like I use Rusty and Cold Stones a lot, but I actually probably only keep coming back to them because they are so useful in certain situations.

I just evolved Stage Fright and I’m really looking forward to getting her strong enough to be a new counter to Shadow Puppet.