• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Good way to level up?

NightOwl

Reaction score
What is a good way to level up low level characters?

I find a good way to lv up is true the PF's and dailies. The origin stories also give an okay amount of exp, especially to low lv fighters.

What is a good way to level up low level characters?
Prize fights are gonna be your main way to level consistently. However, the highest difficulty of origin stories can be probably the best way to level up lower level characters if you can manage to carry those characters through. (I recommend a Diva Intervention Eliza around 3k-4k FS because she can carry very easily with sekhmet trapping along with making the enemy blockbusters nonexistent. As for the 3-4k FS, the lower your carry's FS, the more experience you get, and 3k-4k makes it hard, but easily doable.)

Reactions: Snow
When in prize fights, putthe character on the end of your highest FS team. It gets you good exp, and lowers enemy FS a bit.

What is the most effective way of leveling up?
I know prize fights, but they always give such small EXP for silver and golds when they're at much higher levels making it a chore to get to be fully leveled.
Is it supposed to be like that? I just wish we got double EXP events lol

What is the most effective way of leveling up?
I know prize fights, but they always give such small EXP for silver and golds when they're at much higher levels making it a chore to get to be fully leveled.
Is it supposed to be like that? I just wish we got double EXP events lol
fighting the highest level teams at a x15 streak gives you about 12-15k XP or so, that's the best XP you're gonna get out of hard mode in origin stories.

Highest level char mixed with lowest level chars, is what Black Egret #13 meant. Lil' confusing wording so I thought I should clarify (I don't mean to be rude ^o^)
Remember that leveling up your moves(max 15 lvl) can make a more drastic impact on a fight than you think, so if you're struggling for a 9x+ streak then try lvling up your silver/gold moves.

Expert level origins gives a lot of exp as well. Not as efficient as PFs but still worth noting.