• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Graphic glitches when using multitouch in fighter selection

SweetRascal

Reaction score
This is a feature that used to work just fine before but now, returns with a graphical glitch every single time.
I didn't post it before because i wasn't able to consistently replicate it, but now i can.

The bug occurs when i select and drag 2 fighters at once, onto my team.
also occurs with 3 fighters, but i usually don't select 3 at once.

here's video evidence/ demonstration of the bug.
Which i can't link to because i don't meet some arbitrary requirement. So, no video links.Nor can i upload it, though it's less than 11 mb.
And i don't feel like taking screenshots out of that video. so there.

It is just annoying, because i was able to do it with the previous release, but when autumn games released it, somehow it stopped working as it should.
It just costs me a bit more time when selecting fighters now.
Call me lazy if you will.
But then multitouch is an option that is given in the first place, so it should function correctly, right?

Last edited:
Reactions: Yomady
This is a feature that used to work just fine before but now, returns with a graphical glitch every single time.
I didn't post it before because i wasn't able to consistently replicate it, but now i can.

The bug occurs when i select and drag 2 fighters at once, onto my team.
also occurs with 3 fighters, but i usually don't select 3 at once

here's video evidence/ demonstration of the bug.
Which i can't link to because i don't meet some arbitrary requirement. So, no video links.Nor can i upload it, though it's less than 11 mb.
And i don't feel like taking screenshots out of that video. so there.

It is just annoying, because i was able to do it with the previous release, but when autumn games released it, somehow it stopped working as it should.
It just costs me a bit more time when selecting fighters now.
Call me lazy if you will.
But then multitouch is an option that is given in the first place, so it should function correctly, right?
Its not really a glitch its more of limitations of your mobile like been loose on release then tightened up you know just want get it out the door suppose it could be some halt on it from dragging the 3 i guess? That is lazy but more better menu style (see what your getting at) sometimes swiping can take awhile hitting 70 fighter lol

Last edited:
Its not really a glitch its more of limitations of your mobile like been loose on release then tightened up you know just want get it out the door suppose it could be some halt on it from dragging the 3 i guess? That is lazy but more better menu style (see what your getting at) sometimes swiping can take awhile hitting 70 fighter lol

Reedit 100 times excuse eating pizza with my nephew lol said it in a weird way but mean extras added the game difficult understand sorry about that