• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Great game but I quit, stating why here

Lulero

Reaction score
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time." - Bertrand Russel (R. I. P.)
I love that quote. Playing games you enjoy is worthwhile. If you don't enjoy yourself anymore though, time to move on. And it turns out I'm no longer enjoying myself quite enough for all the efforts I still have to put in daily.

A last collection update. To give context, here's my collection as I write this:
20190804.Lulero.Collection.png

My issues. Again the game is great, but fact is I'm experiencing frustration and boredom more than I enjoy myself. I've been trying to pinpoint why.

I came to realize moves are more important than fodders and essences, but also much harder to get. Clearing expert and master dailies is not fun anymore, but still required and very time consuming.

Rifts ... I like them. However, long story short, that's where you'd expected to see the result of all the hours, days and weeks you spent grinding ... But it might just feel like the complete opposite. It only gets harder. I'd have loved to see something more casual, more about having fun trying out other player's maps. Somewhat easy and hard ones alike.

Good bye!

I'm not someone who can take a break for a game like this and come back later. Thus I'd be very surprised if you hear from me again. I've had great time playing your game. The community on Discord also is awesome. Keep up the good work!

Well, it seems like you've made up your mind and I'm sure the developers appreciate you taking the time to explain why. However, I'd urge you to at least try out sync PvP which looks promising and can't be too far away.

Reactions: Diony
Thank you for making sure I heard of that upcoming feature! It's the opposite though, PvP isn't my thing if heavy on precise execution rather than strategy. I can see why many are hyped about this though, and I'm sure it will be a lot of fun for them. The same goes for the guild system that will eventually show up (I'm really a hater of any form of "social" incentives into games). Or, to a lesser extend, for the x2 bonus to experience releasing next patch. Long story short, the game is getting better and better but not in a direction that is appealing to me.

(Very secondary though, the main reasons why I quit were stated first post.)

I came here for the gatcha elements mixed with a genre (fighting game) that I used to love (from SF2, MK, Soul Cal. and Tekken days, in order). It was a lot of fun. I have no regret but I'm already glad I left. The things you can do with this much time freed! That's on me too though, I either play hardcore or not at all.