• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Greetings, and i'm sorry to be a pain in the butt but this is in regards to the changes in june of 2023

PedoffConsumer

Reaction score
Yes, this is in regards to the censorship and i know you may never wish to talk to some lowly individual like myself but Could you find the time to give an opportunity for any sort of back and forth.
the petition we have to remove the censorship is over 600 signatures. but numbers mean very little. After all, consensus is not legitimacy.

I'll say in advance, If anything bad happened to you for this change like trolling or abuse. I'm truly sorry for that. It would explain a great deal about the lack of communication.

What i do know is that Future Club has minimal control over what's going on and even why these changes happened.

That's the crux of it. why did this happen?

The reasons you gave are a bit confusing and, if i may be so bold, i'd like to challange that thinking.

Could you find it in your schedules and your hearts to give me the opportunity of talking to you?

Reactions: Brew
There's also many individuals of the middle east that belong in our Uncensor Skullgirls Discord.

they care dispite dire situations. they understand the importaince of artistic freedom. surely that should mean something yes?

Sorry to bring this up, BUT:

In the communiqué they made to inform people about all these changes in the game and the art, they stated that there would not be any kind of negotiation/dialogue/further explanations/etc. about this (Words more, words less).

Keep that in mind if you feel you are being ignored.

In the communiqué they made to inform people about all these changes in the game and the art, they stated that there would not be any kind of negotiation/dialogue/further explanations/etc. about this (Words more, words less).

I know. sadly.

still it almost sounds they're trying to poke a legal affair. and REMOVING A COMB?
The greatest danger to the marginalized seems to be the peole who want to "help".

but we have seen some responses.

luckily we did have some responses. and well. it was better than nothing.
and a lot of people are torn up about it. and only HV is in charge of ALL of it.

what's strange is that they're knocking on the door of EVERYONE. and possibly making

a legal trouble if people couldn't access later works.

then again i don't know.

Last edited:

luckily we did have some responses. and well. it was better than nothing.
and a lot of people are torn up about it. and only HV is in charge of ALL of it.

what's strange is that they're knocking on the door of EVERYONE. and possibly making more trouble however. if they didn't then. .. well that could invite more trouble.

luckily there are databases back. otherwise then we'd ahve a MUCH bigger problem.

we can still talk. we can still ask.

we can make pleasant pests of ourselves.

I really appreciate how you're going about this. Hopefully someone will listen!
well they won't listen to me. i told them how this has negatively affected me, my mental health and so much worse.. a whole conversation with AtroxChobatsu.

i thought they were nice. They said that, if they knew how this affected people they would have made less changes if at all. ... but now they know and now they still don't do anything.

but as soon as i brought up something involving pro censorship harassment. i'm blocked.

Totally removed from the server.

made not a person.

Mental healt is something that really matters and always will.

If this hits you this much after all this time, I ask you in the most humble way possible, with a hand in your shoulder, to search medical help if necesary because this is not something ok to live with.

All of us live in a little paradise, or a little hell of our own, and man, I KNOW about it, so please, please, don't keep on with this weight on your shoulders.

Be strong, and hope you get better really soon...

"well they won't listen to me. i told them how this has negatively affected me, my mental health and so much worse..."

If this hits you this much after all this time, I ask you in the most humble way possible, with a hand in your shoulder, to search medical help if necesary because this is not something ok to live with.

All of us live in a little paradise, or a little hell of our own, and man, I KNOW about it, so please, please, don't keep on with this weight on your shoulders.

... maybe i'm insecure but this almost sounds backhanded. Is this concern trolling?

i have had help and psychiatric help for ten years ... and it sounds like you're trying to say "get over it".

i mean. thank you for your concern but i can't help but feel it's condecending and trying to coerce me to be "normal" and accept what is clearly wrong and immoral. It's also part of a much bigger problem.

it's been less than a year. other people have been trying to right the wrongs of the past two hundred. would you say the same to them?

Get over the things that make you go back to feel sick and sad? Yes.
But never to yourself, or what you feel until it is healed and acepted. I can´t quite say nothing outside my own experience, just that depression is a *****, and a ugly one.

If you feel like this because the changes in the game, it would be good to talk with your psychiatric about this. About how changs frustates you this way. THIS IS JUST MY LITTLE AND POOR OPINION, but it´s important, because life is actually changing everyday. Games, Politics, relatives, lost loved ones... etc...

It´s easy? No. If so you or anyone wouldn´t feel like this for many time. This not trolling at any level.

But never to yourself, or what you feel until it is healed and acepted. I can´t quite say nothing outside my own experience, just that depression is a *****, and a ugly one.

If you feel like this because the changes in the game, it would be good to talk with your psychiatric about this. About how changs frustates you this way. THIS IS JUST MY LITTLE AND POOR OPINION, but it´s important, because life is actually changing everyday. Games, Politics, relatives, lost loved ones... etc...

It´s easy? No. If so you or anyone wouldn´t feel like this for many time. This not trolling at any level.
I have talked a lot about this with my therapists. at length. for over ten years about all the censorship. " life is actually changing everyday." yeah and not for the better.

That's why I'm trying to talk to HV and Future Club.

If it were a book. would you say something else?

Salman Rushdie. the man who had the most to lose from censorship even weighs in.

What's hard to undersand? people are born and die but art is so much more. speach is so much more. even if it's something as "trivial" as this.

ok, if you're not trolling. thank you but still.
You're appealing to a vague emotional appeal. or some murky flowry emotion.

None of that resembles a point.

it's unclear what you mean. so please. get to your point!

Last edited:
because we have devs here that want me dead. some how they said "the changes we made of our own accord" but "these were issues talked about in the community for some time".

well obviously only one sided. BECAUSE OF THE BACKLASH.

to say it was their own choice and now **** on the very peoplethat supported them and got their game to live on in the first place... are complaining.

HOW DARE they dismiss that as that "outside influence telling us to change".

it doesn't track it never does. The court case is going to be a doozy. i find it funny that Future Club and Hidden Varriable don't liek the video exposes... and yeah i get it. it's not fun to be in the spotlight especailly how many of these videos could get some things wrong.

HOWEVER, maybe they are upset they got caught.

Somehow the evidence we see of people changing their stories and the like.

Geez dude...

He's complaining about changes made to a game that he (and the majority of players) thinks lessens the experience and your response to that is to, in an extremely patronizing way, call him mentally ill? That's just mean...

Reactions: PedoffConsumer