• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

"HAIR APPARENT" - Strategy and Discussion

Liam

!Robot
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
HAIR APPARENT.png

This thread is for discussing Filia's silver variant: "HAIR APPARENT"
General strategy, team position, character role, etc.
It all goes here!

* Please note that the fighter score shown in this image may not reflect the actual fighter score of the variant in game.

Last edited:
Hair Apparent should get a SA buff/redesign

Her current SA are inferior parts of what Rerun and Harlequin already has.

I think she should get a unique SA where all teammate (including herself) have a chance to instantly reset cooldown for tag ins and specials

maybe something like:
  • While Filia is alive, 50% chance to reset cooldown for tag ins when any teammate uses a tag in
  • While Filia is alive, 50% chance to reset cooldown for special moves when any teammate uses a special move

Hair Apparent should get a SA buff/redesign

Her current SA are inferior parts of what Rerun and Harlequin already has.

I think she should get a unique SA where all teammate (including herself) have a chance to instantly reset cooldown for tag ins and specials

maybe something like:
  • While Filia is alive, 50% chance to reset cooldown for tag ins when any teammate uses a tag in
  • While Filia is alive, 50% chance to reset cooldown for special moves when any teammate uses a special move
Seems like they took note of your idea. :)
(And yes I know this is a dead account)

Although the rework doesn’t make hair apparent top tier, I don’t think it needs too. I put hair apparent in the same league of feline lucky. A somewhat niche fighter that is just plain fun to use. Nothing wrong with that. I’m working on building her up as she has become a sort of favorite. Easy to overlook, but that’s not always a bad thing.

Reactions: Diony