• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Halloween 2020 - Costume Party Prize Fight

FriendlyWolf

Reaction score
Im sad that they don't have the 250 million milestone. But I guess its to make it fair (really wanted a chance to get snake bite tho). Anyone know if they'll still offer the 10k theonite nightmare relic on Halloween?

rogueKlyntar

Reaction score
Damn I hate this. I can do 100m for a guaranteed Necro but top 10% is too vague. I get estimates varying from 10m to 35m to 60m so I just don't know where to stop.

Okay, I lied, I have no chance of reaching 100m, and my highest in any PF is under half a million; this is my first Halloween PF and the modifier is surprisingly stupid-easy to deal with. I feel like the Bounties are less common though.

rogueKlyntar

Reaction score
I think this pf is fair, in some ways, Necrobraker is way easier to get than the last year, the cut off for her in the milestone was 100m. Reach the 10% should be easy, aim to the 50m (half than it took the last year in milestones) and its a guarantee reward, but I'm not sure how the cut off was the last year for the 10%... Hopefully this change in the rewards don't upset the players, have in mind this year was a hell of a ride for everyone and for the devs who give their best on keep going with the game despite all the troubles we're living now on days

Cheer up! Necrobraker is still reachable for most of the players

I am not sure; I have no experience in this event, so idk but it seems like the top 10% would be even harder to reach for several reasons:
- Everybody (except me) is going to say "Yay, less work for Necro!", thereby immediately making, it if not more, at least not nearly as much less than before, eg one would think 50m is enough, so everybody will shoot for 60m, making the top 10% more like 75m
- Players who have played the event before will probably play past the safe point anyway just for the extra rewards
- The 100m milestone is a Legendary Relic instead of Necro, and there is no 500m milestone, so older players will definitely go for 100m, as there is still a pretty good chance of getting a diamond

That's just my pessimistic opinion though.

Reactions: Disasterrr19

Irghen

Reaction score
older players will definitely go for 100m, as there is still a pretty good chance of getting a diamond

Or just another G. I. Jazz that makes you question your life choices.

Nah it's ok actually. I finally got an Overclocked from my 2nd spooky relic so I've been leveling her like crazy. I wanna hit lvl 30 during the event.

evilgordo

Reaction score
Whew! Finally, 100M!

Could have finished this morning, but took Friday off.

Two things I re-learned this time a round:

1. Using a BB changes everyone's modifier, even those on the sidelines.
2. Don't count on using a BB3 as a finisher, by the time the animation finishes your opponent could have gained Invincible/Final Stand/Blessing!

Hall☆weenQueen

Reaction score
For anyone who is curious, I got Necro with just 50mil (in part because the last couple days have been super busy and in part because I'm so unlucky that this pf has not been kind to me).

Nothing good from the relics but I'd love to hear about your pulls!

Aluna

Reaction score
Wrestler X in most of the relics, Moonstruck in one relic from the milestones, plot twisted from legendary relic, and of course no shiny necro, just Necro ¿Anybody got her Shiny?.
So far, a really fun PF.

tiffany butterfly

Reaction score
i got 3 wrestler x, 3 freaky, 1 soul sister, 1windswept from legendary relic. first Halloween pf i really liked it! but the milestone reward give me enough for diamond relic, i cant wait for next update and pulled dreamcatcher (*'▽'*)♪ yey

FelixDewott

Reaction score
I was busy, so I was unable to grind very much in the PF itself, but I did get 11-30% regardless. However, all the relics I earned from milestone & event rewards were all silver pulls. The three silvers on offer were ones I already had, so it looks like the event was a bust for me this year.

I still had plenty of fun and frustration though, so that's kinda nice. I hope to be even stronger next year to be able to get Necrobreaker next time (and actually have the time & energy to achieve that).

Qasr

Reaction score
Was not expecting much from the relics, and indeed all I got were a bunch of freaky Fridays and a Criminal Mind (which I already have), and from the legendary relic, I got a Feathered Edges. The diamond shards I got at 50 Million were enough to complete a diamond relic; I could not resist opening it and was at least rewarded with a Jawbreaker. The Necrobreaker was nice too of course. Overall, can't complain.

BallotBoxer

Reaction score
After about four 40 streaks I limped across the 100 million finish line. Huge thanks to people not realizing Plot Twisted Squigly got nerfed by new modifiers that came with Annie. Often one of the self-inflicted negative status effects is the Immobilize debuff. If you don't have an Eliza with Chaos Banish ready, you can just back up into the corner and wait out the Thorns 5 stack. In a final streak I came across two teams (a few battles apart) with Plot Twisted Squigly and each had a 5x multiplier. I got over 6 million total for two fights!

As for rewards/relics, all silver as one would expect, and a non-shiny Necrobreaker Squigly to join the level 50 gold one I have from last year.

Lililira

Reaction score
Yay, I got Necro! So happy to finally have my collection of Silvers completed.

Only got Silvers from my holiday relics though, but at least most of them were Fukua/Painwheel, both of whom I needed fodder for anyways.

Lunix Vandal

Reaction score
Yay, I got Necro! So happy to finally have my collection of Silvers completed.

Only got Silvers from my holiday relics though, but at least most of them were Fukua/Painwheel, both of whom I needed fodder for anyways.
Same, on all counts. Hopefully I'll have better luck with my 4.5 relic stockpile!

Disasterrr19

Reaction score
Nothing but silvers for me (3 Wolverines, 3 Ermacs, 1 Jason), I'll keep the Legendary until 4.5 arrives. Still had a lot of fun during this PF (even though never got my streaks past 63)
  • boosted 4 fighters to lvl 58-59;
  • faced an insanely thick Splitting Image (at streak 38 with Fighter Strength of 30.1K, she was hit with BB3 from lvl60 Fly Trap with 24 k paper damage and 33% Piercing, lost about 12% of her HP :eek:);
  • Had a teeth-grinding battle against M'n'F with Permanent Blessing and no BBs while I had Permanent Wither and low Meter Gain, won with 6 seconds left;
  • Pulled a Shiny Summer Salt from a random CoC Cosmic Premiere Relic.
A good time to return to the game after a break for a month, feel so refreshed!

Reactions: BallotBoxer