• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights Handling sweaty hands?

genfrost

Reaction score
Hi there, I wonder if you can do anything about sweaty hands while playing the game...
You know touchscreen gets tricky when there is fluid on it. And when this happen on skullgirls, it makes block become charged attack, or not blocking at all. It also makes dash somehow become a launcher, I really don't know why. Sometimes even the pause button won't work and I need to press the power button and then clean up the screen maniacally.
So when this happens, it usually costs me the game. Can this be solved? If not, at least add some indicator for what action the game detected you are doing, so that I can spot the problem earlier?
Thanks.

Hi there, I wonder if you can do anything about sweaty hands while playing the game...
You know touchscreen gets tricky when there is fluid on it. And when this happen on skullgirls, it makes block become charged attack, or not blocking at all. It also makes dash somehow become a launcher, I really don't know why. Sometimes even the pause button won't work and I need to press the power button and then clean up the screen maniacally.
So when this happens, it usually costs me the game. Can this be solved? If not, at least add some indicator for what action the game detected you are doing, so that I can spot the problem earlier?
Thanks.
Wipe your hands before a fight? Normally I pause turn off my phone then clean the screen and my fingers. Turning off your phone when in a match should auto pause the game.

Wipe your hands before a fight? Normally I pause turn off my phone then clean the screen and my fingers. Turning off your phone when in a match should auto pause the game.
Once this happens, nothing can save me. Even I wipe my hands and phone, the issue persists. I can't block, my character moves backwards when I take no action, and I cannot use SM or BB. That's a nightmare...

So dear dev, is it possible to include a function to detect what "touch" did the game receive? So that at least I know which part of the screen I need to clean? Just put it in training section is okay.