• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Happy First Ever Bloody Sunday!

RurouniLoneWolf

Reaction score
Lol, I like the name. The guy who comes up with the name for these deserves a raise ^,^ Haven't started yet because I need to clear the Parasoul daily first (Parasoul Before Anyone Else!) but as soon as I'm done with that, I'm going to get started on this.

Be sure to post all your Eliza loot from today here so we can see what everyone got!

Oh right, that's true. I guess if you didn't get an Eliza during the Blood Sports launch event, you can't really do the Eliza only challenges. That sucks ;.;

Maybe in the future, the devs should make the character specific relic available at the same time as the character's first daily to avoid this happening.

The only good moves I got from the expert one are Lady of Slaughter and Throne of Isis. Hopefully as more Eliza daily events come I'll get more moves for her, she's one of my faves.

Reactions: RurouniLoneWolf
Here's the list of stuff I got on a run through. I only have a silver Eliza and she wasn't strong enough to defeat the elite treasure node opponents on her own, so I couldn't get 100% on expert and missed out on some gold moves. Too many burst and I'm not sure I really needed Sekhemt's Turn in all three tiers either. I didn't use her much before on account of having no moves so I might work her into the rotation now and see if I can get her through the entire thing next week.

Bronze BB Khepri Sun
Bronze SM Osiris Spiral
Bronze SM Dive of Horus
Bronze BB Sekhmet's Turn
Bronze SM Taunt
Bronze SM Burst
Silver SM Burst
Silver SM Burst
Silver BB Sekhmet's Turn
Silver SM Upper Khat
Silver BB Sekhmet's Bite
Gold BB Sekhmet's Turn

Looks like you guys got some nice things. Jealous of you getting Throne of Isis moisterrific. I really wanted that one! You got some nice things to PukePile but yeah, I feel like you got one burst too many, lol. Bad luck I guess.

I got a pretty good haul. Wish I got Throne of Isis but the Silver Khepri Suns were pretty nice. They actually helped me get 100% Expert with my Scarlet Viper Eliza. Wish I got a Silver or Gold Nekhbet Breaker too since that's my favorite Eliza Blockbuster but I was glad to get at least a Bronze.

Bronze Nekhbet Breaker
Bronze Exile from Aaru x2
Bronze Scarlet Ladies
Bronze Upper Khat
Bronze Lady of Slaughter
Bronze Sekhmet's Fury
Silver Osiris Spiral
Silver Dive of Horus
Silver Khepri Sun x2
Silver Exile from Aaru
Gold Sekhmet's Bite
Gold Osiris Spiral
Gold Scarlet Ladies
Gold Burst
Gold Sekhmet's Bite

Not a bad first Bloody Sunday ^,^

After grinding the expert one a lot I got 2 golds: Lady of Slaughter BB3 and Burst SM. Everything else was a bunch of silvers and bronze moves I quickly turned into coins.

Also I think I got like over 100 skill points in total.

Lol, I like the name. The guy who comes up with the name for these deserves a raise ^,^
I'm still not sure if it's a really cute, fitting name, or a terrible one.
I'm Irish, so Bloody Sunday is actually kind of a big deal. (On a Sunday in the 70s the British army gunned down 28 unarmed protestors. It's generally regarded as one of the worst events in the North/South Irish conflict and caused a massive escalation in violence over the next 20 years) The name honestly doesn't bother me, but I imagine it's going to get some raised eyebrows from Irish players, particularly if they're from Northern Ireland.
Again, I'm not asking it be changed or anything, but naming events after potentially sensitive historical events might be a dangerous line to walk. For example, I don't know how well an Eliza event called 'Nile Eleven' would go down.

Reactions: Yomady and Veracroz
I persisted and managed to beat both elite treasure nodes so I increased my haul. I caught a Filia in a loop where she only tried to evade and got a perfect on a squishy Painwheel. I got 50% underdog bonuses for them too. If it loaded up and Big Band was standing there I just quit and rolled the random opponent again.

Gold SM Burst
Gold SM Middle of the Sphynx
Silver SM Exile from Aaru
Gold SM Scarlet Ladies
Gold SM Throne of Isis
Gold BB Khepri Sun

Couldn't get very far with just a lv 14 In Denile Eliza, but here's what i got minus those moves i already had from the previous event.

Attachments

• 512d85bd-cf56-430f-a353-48d99aac29a6.jpg
    512d85bd-cf56-430f-a353-48d99aac29a6.jpg
    318.1 KB · Views: 4
After grinding the expert one a lot I got 2 golds: Lady of Slaughter BB3 and Burst SM. Everything else was a bunch of silvers and bronze moves I quickly turned into coins.

Also I think I got like over 100 skill points in total.

Oh, nice. Glad you were able to get a Gold Lady of Slaughter. That'll be pretty useful along with those 100 skill points.

I persisted and managed to beat both elite treasure nodes so I increased my haul. I caught a Filia in a loop where she only tried to evade and got a perfect on a squishy Painwheel. I got 50% underdog bonuses for them too. If it loaded up and Big Band was standing there I just quit and rolled the random opponent again.

Gold SM Burst
Gold SM Middle of the Sphynx
Silver SM Exile from Aaru
Gold SM Scarlet Ladies
Gold SM Throne of Isis
Gold BB Khepri Sun

Good job getting 100% on expert! Looks like you were able to get some nice extra loot in the end. I'm pretty jealous of that Gold Throne of Isis and Khepri Sun >.<

I'm Irish, so Bloody Sunday is actually kind of a big deal. (On a Sunday in the 70s the British army gunned down 28 unarmed protestors. It's generally regarded as one of the worst events in the North/South Irish conflict and caused a massive escalation in violence over the next 20 years) The name honestly doesn't bother me, but I imagine it's going to get some raised eyebrows from Irish players, particularly if they're from Northern Ireland.
Again, I'm not asking it be changed or anything, but naming events after potentially sensitive historical events might be a dangerous line to walk. For example, I don't know how well an Eliza event called 'Nile Eleven' would go down.

Hmmm, this is pretty unfortunate that it lines up with something historically bad. I wonder what they could consider changing the name to if they did decide to change it. Hmmm, maybe something not blood related? Blood Sports already has that covered with Prize Fights. Maybe something that focuses on another aspect of Eliza would be good for the daily name.

In Russia too (am not from Russia mind)

No biggy, unrelated.