• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Story hard level

Aboudi763

Reaction score
Hey there I want to report about this level . She says that must be bronze only but How can a bronze character beats tow character w power 6000.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221215-121757_Skullgirls.jpg
    Screenshot_20221215-121757_Skullgirls.jpg
    823.4 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20221215-121746_Skullgirls.jpg
    Screenshot_20221215-121746_Skullgirls.jpg
    953.5 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: Lesley1999
Sheltered, Beat Box, Infernal Twin, Cold Stones, and Bad Hair Day are some that can do this node easily and fast.

This is not a hard level with skill someone can easily do this node, but I recommend a video replay for all the level should be added so we can clear them. There are some challenges are way too difficult that without knowing which fighter to use its impossible. For example the triple baywolf node in ancient of woman master, It's impossible without warrior x do that in under 2 min. If replay not possible please write the recommended fighter and some tips to make it easy

This is not a hard level with skill someone can easily do this node, but I recommend a video replay for all the level should be added so we can clear them. There are some challenges are way too difficult that without knowing which fighter to use its impossible. For example the triple baywolf node in ancient of woman master, It's impossible without warrior x do that in under 2 min. If replay not possible please write the recommended fighter and some tips to make it easy
passed by cold stones ;)